• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA CRJ7 lines worst ever created!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, the FO remark aside.....I agree. I'm sitting here looking at them now. Whats with the 2:54 credit 3 day to BTR still around, and now a 3 day round trip to OMA. 1 leg Fri, 1 leg back on Sun! Cant they find a round trip or two to put in front or in back of those legs?!?!?!? These line are sad! Almost all the lines are 14 days off or less! Man, I would love to get off this airplane and have a better schedule. Oh well! All you guys bidding the 700 ---- STAY AWAY!

Not to rain on your parade, but we've been doing 5-days with overnights in LGA and BDL for quite a while. Next month is better at Comair, but the last few months have seen nothing but 5-days. Not to mention for three years we've been stuck in ROC and BUF, and if we're really lucky, BGR.

boknowsASA said:
Holy Sh** has anyone taken a look at the CR7 ATL lines for April. I don't know WTF Kevin Watts and his crew were thinking??? I sure hope that he was strong-armed by the company because these are the worst lines I have ever seen. 4days followed by a day line with two days off and than start it all over again. 4days that have all 3 nights in LGA. WTF Kevin are you thinking? The number one line has only 16 days off. I had a top 15 line for this month and had 18days off and still was flying over 90hrs.

With SH** like this Im sure some are already calling for Kevin Watts to resign now! Thats what you get letting an F/O try and build lines!!!

Welcome to Air Wisconsin!

Hey Bo,

Please don't take offense here sir, but wouldn't picking up the phone and calling Kevin be more productive than anonymously criticizing his work on FLIGHTINFO?

I suppose complaining is a lot more fun than finding out what's really going on. Time for a gut check Bo. Have some integrity and either call or write the guy. Hope things get better for you guys over there.

I am sorry your lines suck. What'cha gonna do about it?

LJDRVR said:
Hey Bo,

Please don't take offense here sir, but wouldn't picking up the phone and calling Kevin be more productive than anonymously criticizing his work on FLIGHTINFO?

I suppose complaining is a lot more fun than finding out what's really going on. Time for a gut check Bo. Have some integrity and either call or write the guy. Hope things get better for you guys over there.

I am sorry your lines suck. What'cha gonna do about it?

He has Already gotten an E-mail and a phone call from me letting him know how we feel about the SH** they came up with!

bvt1151 said:
Not to rain on your parade, but we've been doing 5-days with overnights in LGA and BDL for quite a while.

I think I'll pass on LGA but I'll trade you for the BDLs. I have TUL, OKC, and MCO available and all the peanuts, crackers, and granola bars you can eat. I'll even throw in a few Mr. Pibbs from my own stash. Deal?

shamrock said:
I think I'll pass on LGA but I'll trade you for the BDLs. I have TUL, OKC, and MCO available and all the peanuts, crackers, and granola bars you can eat. I'll even throw in a few Mr. Pibbs from my own stash. Deal?

Deal!!! Do you know how hard it is to rustle up a Mr. Pibb in the Delta network!?!?

How nice it would be if we could really trade this easily ;)

Latest resources

Back