Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dizel8

Douglas metal
Rumours are floating around that they either met or wants to meet.

AA pilots hear anything, no real info on the blue side?

They want to ask what color stapler you want them to use.

They want to ask what color stapler you want them to use.

Some would call it a Red Swingline... We'll probably call it a rectal desimation device, yea I know that's not a color but who really cares what color it is. The TWA'ers will be wondering what they did to the aviation gods to make them so mad...

I really don't think AMR has the cash to pay a premium on Jetblue shares. Perhaps if there was a meeting they are just trying to talk about a long rumored code share agreement. Putting AMR costs and culture on jetblue makes no sense to me, but whatever.

Any talk about a staple is B.S.... according to the new Congress law, any merger/asset acquisition over 51% requires neutral arbitration. Sorry, no stapling...

Rumors flying on our board too. Who knows? We'll probably read about the whole thing in the USA Today before they actually tell us.

AA73.....

Wrong!! The law is only if there is a collective bargaining representative which scaringly JB does not have!!

I really don't think AMR has the cash to pay a premium on Jetblue shares. Perhaps if there was a meeting they are just trying to talk about a long rumored code share agreement. Putting AMR costs and culture on jetblue makes no sense to me, but whatever.

Pay a premium on what?

JBLU $5.76 ... oooooooooohhhhhh ...

It is called a cashless transaction or a stock swap. Maybe you have heard about it? DAL/NWA and UAUA?CAL seem to like it.

Latest resources

Back