• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone write an aviation book?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As for writing ability, the more you write, the better you get...

Not if Les Abend and Richard Collins are any indication...

Thanks for this, Dan. I've been on the fence about both these book, I may try the PJ Spivak one now. I just finished "Marijuana Smuggling for Fun and Profit" by Robert Bach. Best flying story I've read in a long time. Sorry for the thread creep. Carry on...

Richard Bach's son, got it on my iPad and will be reading it. Does anyone know what airline he flies for? I saw a reference to his being an airline pilot.

Richard Bach's son, got it on my iPad and will be reading it. Does anyone know what airline he flies for? I saw a reference to his being an airline pilot.

Interesting. I didn't make the connection that Robert Bach was Richard's kid. Curious to know what he's up to these days.

I met Pete Fusco(Moon Dogs Academy of the Air) on a layovers many years. One of the funniest people I have ever met.

Needed to bring this thread back from the dead. I mentioned the book "Marijuana Smuggling fro Fun and Profit" by Robert Bach. I read it a few months ago and have developed an interest the dope hauling scene of the late 70's and early '80s (reading about it, that is. Not actually doing it. Did you get that, NSA?). Anyway, I was curious if anyone knows who Mr. Bach flies for now? Just interested in knowing how he made it back into the flying profession after serving time. Also read "Snowbird: The Rise and Fall of a Medellin Drug Pilot" by William Norris. Another great book with spectacular flying stories.

Latest resources

Back