Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ATRCAPT

Livin' the...dream?
A buddy of mine who knows a guy whose has a brother who knows a guy who jumpseated on Frontier....anyway, I heard that those of us who had an interview cancelled last year might get our chance in Jan '06. Anyone hear anything else?

RUMOR: (Remember R-U-M-O_R)

new hire classes soon due to accelerated aircraft deliveries.

JUST A RUMOR

There is a class date

of January 23, 2006 (Sorry :-( ).

However, had heard they may come sooner, such as AT said with October.

Just my 2 cents.

Jetsi

ATRCAPT said:
A buddy of mine who knows a guy whose has a brother who knows a guy who jumpseated on Frontier....anyway, I heard that those of us who had an interview cancelled last year might get our chance in Jan '06. Anyone hear anything else?

I have a friend who knows someone who has a sister that has a friend whose uncle's brother-in-law is marrried to a janitor who works at the Frontier HQ and she has confirmed that interviews have not been cx'd.

I saw the memo regarding interviews and hiring at F9. I believe they will be interviewing this fall for classes begining after the first of the year. Things may happen sooner depending on industry events. For those of you whom had class dates or interviews cancelled, I would recommend that you check your status, as there has been a regime change ( new Chief Pilot and DFO) since the last hiring window.

Should be holding classes tomorrow

I got in this morning at 0730, went down for 10 hours, and now I am going back out again. I want to punch out whoever says we are "fat on pilots" following the conversion to an hourly pay rate.

BTW, did I mention they tried to JA me 3 times so far this month?

Hopefully somebody gets wind of this and gets some classes through pronto.

I will check back when I get back from SNA.

Jetsi

Latest resources

Back