Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

utahpilot

Seeing the light
looking for a place to buy 50 hours or so of multi time (can't get the ME students were I'm at).

anyone done their 50 hour block? what are the AC like? staying there, costs, etc?

thanks

Cheap and good place to build multi time. customer service sucks but flying is good. u do a five hr check out with and instructor and then build 45 hrs with another pilot. u can pick ur own partners and fly at ur own pace. can even fly 10 hrs a day if u've the stamina. get an accurate quote for the rates when u call and stick to it. the airplanes fly good and r maintained fairly. don't expect weather radar or auto pilot working and no GPS :D. so if u want to get multi time quick and cheap thats the place. PM me if u need more....
Good luck.

ari ben

I am a former student. My experience ther was so bad I now have a lawsuit filed against Ari Ben Aviator. PM me if you want the full story, but all I can say is that Michael Cohen lied to me about everything. I left there without my ratings or hours, and a soiled pilot record. (Their staff exmainer failed me on a checkride because "I feel uncomfortable flying with a female.") I lost $12,000 at Ari Ben Aviator and am desperatly trying to get my money back. The condition of the planes? They made me train in one with a dripping magnetic compass. The condition of the "instructors?" Well, mine could not tell me the procedure for Lost Communications. The groundschool ($450.00) never even mentioned weather, approach plates, or communications with ATC. Stay as far away from Ari Ben Aviator as possible.

Latest resources

Back