• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone has any good hiring rumours?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pan Am is currently taking applications for B747, B707 and DC-8 Second Officers...

I heard that United is hiring Flight Engineers into their new 737-100's. They even pay for your flight training from zero hours on. Great pay and benefits too.

Here's a great rumor:

Delta is gonna hire 2,000 per month for the next five years! It is all to support the upcoming deliveries of the National Space Plane, which will operate 15 nonstops daily to every town with a runway in Africa!

-The streets over on that continent are paved in gold!

-Road to riches-just wait and see!
-They are also gonna buy JAL, and make that airline's pilots bid (in seniority order-of course) for the honor and priviledge of washing and waxing each and every active DAL pilots car, mowing their lawn, and providing free violin and concert piano lessons to all their sons and daughters!

-It will be awesome! You can fly the space plane to Kenya and get back just in time to take your 12 yr old to her violin recital in your newly-waxed jag!

Chet, why do you have to be such a Wanker?

Get a room. I am sure the Gen could probably point you in the right direction.... Somehow, I get the feeling that the Gen's room would be right next to the "fry machine" at "McRonald's" in LBB.

-You really can't help wondering what the hell happened to Gen Lee in that city.

What happened was this: I stopped at a local gas station while driving through town headed West, and in the stall I saw a message on the wall stating "For slightly deep man love, be here at 10pm Tuesday night" and it was signed "CRJ567 aka "Sally Bismark". I got out of there so quick, and noticed along the way a flotilla of SWA 737s at the airport. I never want to go close to that city again. No way. They can have it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back