• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone has any good hiring rumours?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There will be not any movement until 2011 to 1013. Get comfortable at what you are currently doing. It could be worse like with massive airline liquidations but thanksfully that has not happned. Thankfully.

Lmafo lmfao lololollol

Get a room. I am sure the Gen could probably point you in the right direction.... Somehow, I get the feeling that the Gen's room would be right next to the "fry machine" at "McRonald's" in LBB.

-You really can't help wondering what the hell happened to Gen Lee in that city.

PSA (www.psaairlines.com) should be hiring close to 60 if not more people in the coming months with 7 more dorkprops coming on line. They may be giving pref. to former PSA pilots but I'm not too sure if there's 60 or more former guys/gals coming back. So you should stand at least a chance of an interview, but you'll have to get a resume out quick. First year F.O. pay is not wonderfull but rumor has it that the new contract is going to be much better, and for a turboprop the Dornier is a pretty nice aircraft.

Like the previous post say's though you will build quality PIC Multi time at Cape Air.

Good Luck

maybe i missed the sarcasm, but are they really getting the 328s back?

Latest resources

Back