• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone been to an XJT roadshow yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Clutch, your candid and honest transcription of these events is sincerely appreciated. Many of us honestly do not have an opportunity to attend these events or interpret the inner workings of our MEC; due to scheduling, family, or proximity constraints.

Hey, I'll be honest. I'm a sence fitter, if you get me. But, once I sat in on that roadshow the defensiveness and unsoundness in the negotiators voices proved to me that they got blown out of the fkin water and must've obtained some sort of stockholm syndrome during the negotiation process. It helped see that they are in way over their heads. The company could have done better.

And you're welcome Chris Mank. You d*********o****u****che

Hey, I'll be honest. I'm a sence fitter, if you get me. But, once I sat in on that roadshow the defensiveness and unsoundness in the negotiators voices proved to me that they got blown out of the fkin water and must've obtained some sort of stockholm syndrome during the negotiation process. It helped see that they are in way over their heads. The company could have done better.

And you're welcome Chris Mank. You d*********o****u****che

Clutch, just curios who do you see as being the next group to make up the MEC?

I wasn't thrilled with what I heard yesterday either!

I was a lifer but not any more. My logbook is almost up to date!

How are you disappointed in someone who has nothing but giving FO's sht listed as negotiating experience?

The deer in headlights glare was simply worth going to the road show when Ed was raked for the obvious leniency towards nap duty rigs. He actually pretended that he never considered that it would affect him personally.

Well of course......Ed flies naps.....This whole thing is simple....Just vote NO!!!!

Says who? The reps? Go back and look at your may 2012 nexus jnc update and see how much was completed at that time. I don't believe the reps

I agree....anyway this whole contract is a joke...it has more holes than a block of swiss cheese.

Not all. Not anyone on the JNC. Not the company. Not the lifers. Not brad. But you and me? Yeah.

I think their argument would be, and was per one if the erj jnc dicks, is that if expressjet doesn't fly it Gojets will.

Gojets does not, and will not, have the staffing to fly all of those routes.

maybe this whole thing is a setup......Maybe the Union wants it voted down

No. ED doesn't work that way. His ego would not allow that sort of philosophy. The ERJ reps were more condescending than management, so you know they are backing this pos...They all think this is as good as it gets, brah

Latest resources

Back