Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pa34driver

mmmmmmk
Are there any other poolies or employees that have heard of any movement with the hiring? Is March 27 a go? I have been hearing about this US Air deal, and it doesn't sound to promising for us poolies?

Waiting for the call

??

i am interested in any info about the SkyWest class situation as well, as far as I know, everything is subject to change up until two weeks before march 27.....

I've had my head in the sand for too long. What's going on with SkyWest and US Air?

Poolies

Everything from Feb class has been pushed back by one month. So if you were expecting Feb expect the last week in March. I would rather them push my class back then train us and have to turn around and furlough us.

With the rumors of U.S. Airways I think the pilot group turned it down with the current stipulations by 78 percent. Only time will tell the outcome..

Poolies

I am in the same situation, waiting for a class at SkyWest. I have heard from a reliable source that there is a re-vote going on about the US Air proposal. Something about a glitch in the computer. He was pretty confident that the proposal was going to get shot down though. None of the pilots appear to be in favor of it.

I have also heard good news about the referal fairs in March. There was some doubt about the worth of attending the fairs with the current situation. But I have heard that they are going to continue scheduling interviews for those who attend.

Maybe I am being overly optomistic, but you would think that if they are going to interview that they would also be running some classes. I would hope anyways. I was told in my interview that they were going to suspend interviewing until they depleted the pool. I am hoping that they have plans in the works to do so.

From my buddy at SKywest....The USAir proposal in its current form was 78% NO, 22% YES. His understanding is that they will continue to negotiate with USAir but they want to find something that protects the Skywest senoirity system better.

poolie

pa34driver, just curious when did you interview? Did you get a packet with the limitations. If so make sure and have them memeroized, it will help a lot.

domiciles

anyone know what domiciles they have??
Thanks!
:D

Latest resources

Back