• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any "Latest & Greatest" About Atlas?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I interviewed last year and didn't make the cut. Got a call in december and did the online assessment. Got an email saying I passed the assessment but they are delaying interviewing till spring. So I should be getting a second interview. As far as I know it's pretty common for Atlas to take a second look at people. Thank you atlas!

I haven't heard any big-picture updates, but the 767 program was put together rather quickly, and i think the "end" of operations in Iraq were well known during its development. For now, the DHL flying will be the larger share of the 767 fleet, at least for 2012, and that will build progressively throughout the year. At least the company's being conservative in the right direction - better to have too many pilots than a severe shortage...

Atlas was late at getting the paperwork into the DOD folks, so missed out on the 1st quarter award of AMC flying. I think they were counting on getting that flying up and running in the 1st Q, now have to wait for 2nd Q.

Thank you both for the intel. :)
-TC

The -767 program is not "slowing"....because it just started....the first plane only arrived in Nov. So, the number of -767 pilots and the flying will be increasing this year.

cliff
GR

Have any of you guys that seem to be in the know heard anything when the first -8F will show that actually has the guy holding the beachball painted on the tail.

Have any of you guys that seem to be in the know heard anything when the first -8F will show that actually has the guy holding the beachball painted on the tail.

Ship #6 at the earliest. The next two will be in Panalpina livery.

panapina-atlas-air-747-800f-fltatlas-airlr.jpg

Latest resources

Back