Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

metroplex

control, I'm here
I read that they have openings for flight deck crew.Does anyone have some info about quality of life, compensation and what the assessment is all about. Thanks

I read that they have openings for flight deck crew.Does anyone have some info about quality of life, compensation and what the assessment is all about. Thanks

The only thing I know for sure is they require a JAA/EASA ATPL. If pprune can be trusted (doubtful) their pay and work rules are terrible. About the best thing is the ability to have a contract job that is close to the EU, in a nation that desperately wants to be in the EU.

The only thing I know for sure is they require a JAA/EASA ATPL. If pprune can be trusted (doubtful) their pay and work rules are terrible. About the best thing is the ability to have a contract job that is close to the EU, in a nation that desperately wants to be in the EU.

10 years ago maybe; now eu wants to be a member of turkey :)

Thy has issues when it comes to safety and crew scheduling. Safety part is more regarding paperwork and hours flown. Take a look at the monthly hours that CA had on Amsterdam crash . Your schedule will change a lot and often.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

A have a few friends there. They are only hiring Turkish nationals right now. But this may change if they cant fill classes.

A have a few friends there. They are only hiring Turkish nationals right now. But this may change if they cant fill classes.

They are still recruiting through PARC. A320, A330, A340, B737, B777 as well as instructors.

Latest resources

Back