Any info on the ANA gig?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Kezwick

Just curious about the lifestyle. Do they really allow you to commute home every two weeks. Do they allow you to live in Japan? Just curious once you report for duty are you on for two weeks or is it 3 and 4 day trips? Just trying to gauge how it is for a man with a family.

DB

Any truth to rumors that you guys (Air Japan) are getting 777s

fv

The rumour as of now is just that, a rumour. It does have some good backing with the source being one of the ANA captains. But as always, believe it when you see it.

I agree with jrmyl, fareview! There is a LOT of wild speculation about how ANA will utilize AJX going forward, the only thing that is certain is that AJX will continue to be part of the groups strategy going forward, How? Thus far the holdings company is not saying.

As far as i'm concerned, the direct deposit keeps coming in, my roster is stable and they treat me well, 777's or B99's brother, it is just the office.......!

Since this is one of the only latest ANA threads going, anyone getting hired over there lately? Any interviews or screenings with Crew out in SEA? I know AJX was filling Sept. classes and were running classes in November, January, and March. Just curious what the latest was.

Latest resources

Back