Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Attitude

Yup,
'Driver with that attitude you're sure to get on with a Major soon...especially Southwest. GOOD LUCK!

Skydivedriver,

Maybe I take what you write out of context, because generally what you say is valid. But if I read you right are you implying that a pilot flying freight is not qualified to fly for a major? I got some left seat time in a 99 at AMF before moving on to a 121 operator and feel like I was very well qualified for the job!

Yup,

SkyDiverDriver, I know we're Cochise bretheren and all, but that was a stupid thing to say. Stick to you posts about the RJDC and Comair, the airline that will never furlough a pilot.

S.

skydiverdriver said:
Yup,
That's sad that somebody who got 1000 pic in a metro flying cargo is just as qualified as a regional captain flying a jet. That makes no sense to me at all.

**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** SDD!!!!

What's the difference between a 1200/200 guy you get at Comair to fly your jet vs. a guy at SWA to fly a 737 who has 1000 turbine PIC flying single pilot in a Metro or B1900?? After all, aren't you claiming you are as qualified as any major airline pilot? Which is it?

Latest resources

Back