American Airlines..new commercials

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Clown:
Chill out dude. I'm just mad at AMR right now for farming out flying to other operators while we have pilots on furlough. I love what I do for a living, but like most employees of LARGE corporations, I get frustrated from time to time, so let me vent, otherwise I might start kicking my dog or something. I gotta get it out, Clownie - if you worked at Eagle you'd be a bit frustrated too.

I agree it is a well-made commercial.

Yeah Carty and company are b*stards to their workers, but my mother company brags about being on the Fortune list of best companies to work for and has furloughed/cut more than anyone besides US Air with no intention of growing it back anytime soon.
At least AA managment has the b*lls to start picking up service again this summer despite d*mn near being flattened this past fall. Besides maybe DAL no other airline could of handled the cards it was dealt (three plane crashes, unprecedented downturn, and a handling a buyout) as well as AA has. They do now how to run an airline pretty well over there at the Evil Empire.
Before you flame, Eagle guys I'm in the same boat you're in, so I have total sympathy for your situation. I wish you guys did not have that POS contract, because it would be nice to have the biggest player fighting to change the rules along our side.

Last edited:
You know what's worse than having a piece of sh!t contract? Having it violated repeatedly. Salt in the wounds...

Latest resources

Back