Alpine Air....Opinions?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks Sky King!!!

As I have stated in previous posts, I stand by Cooper's BBQ in both Mason, and Llano TX. BigD can back me up on this. It's the best d@mn BBQ I've ever had. For those unfamiliar with Texas, Mason and Llano TX are both west of Austin. Definately worth the trip. You won't regret it!!!! Thanks for the hijack, buddy!!! Now we're talkin!!!

Re: Thanks Sky King!!!

TX_Pilot said:
As I have stated in previous posts, I stand by Cooper's BBQ in both Mason, and Llano TX. BigD can back me up on this. It's the best d@mn BBQ I've ever had. For those unfamiliar with Texas, Mason and Llano TX are both west of Austin. Definately worth the trip. You won't regret it!!!! Thanks for the hijack, buddy!!! Now we're talkin!!!

I'll stand by Cooper's as the best around! Try and go on a weekend if possible - the crowds are bigger, but because of this there's more turnover of the meat. I think the quality is quite a bit better on the weekends than on the weekdays. But either way, Cooper's is some mighty fine BBQ!

For me it would have to be the spare-ribs at the Speed Queen BBQ in MKE. Yes, I know it's not in the traditional BBQ locales, but they seem to have done an above average job on the ribs there. If you're ever in MKE it is definitely worth the trip.

SK:cool:

P.S. It's only a matter of time (hours, maybe) before Falcon Capt. joins in on this thread...

skyking1976 said:
...Speed Queen...
:D "Hey Honey, what'd you say your nickname was in college?"

Forget PFT just eat till u pop!

Stubbs in AUS. 9th and Red River Rd. Got to try some mashed sweet potatos with vanilla ice cream on top for desert:)

I agree it's Coopers. Nice airport in Llano and you can get a ride into town.

I loves me some of them ribs.

Cooper's BBQ

If you are ver in Thomasville, GA (TVI) take the crew car to Fallon's.\\

Dem some good eatin'!

Latest resources

Back