• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

All ASA pilots...please read!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well it's not.. Bad investment for INC...

BR said that ExpressJet was operationally profitable in the earnings call a couple of days ago. I haven't seen the Q yet so I don't really know for sure. Anyway, if it isn't profitable, you make my point. Why is he getting a performance bonus for not being profitable?

What better time than now to scrap the whole lot of them, decertify the union, and save the rest of us our 2% and whole lot of trouble. To hell with the union. They're a bunch of worthless, spineless thieves.

Let me ask, If it were truly beneficial and worthwhile to be a part of their cabal, why are we forced to pay dues or contract fees through dues check off? People should be knocking down the doors with their checkbooks if it were really worth a damn. Instead they have to force us to finance their little scam. That's how you know it's a scam. Vote ALPA out!

Yeah! That way management can give us less than what they are proposing! What a brilliant idea!

In other XJT news "Eye on Update" will be moving to a bi-weekly schedule . As though anyone gives a shet. :(

SkyWest Airlines is successful, Xjet is not. Don't get confused..
How do you think INC. got the money to buy two sub-par airlines?

From you and the rest of the pilots.

Mickey im pretty sure you lost all credibility on these forums with your Treyvon Martin comments a few posts back, so now might be a good time to stop trying to be the cheer leader for your cause...Im embarrassed for you.

The previous CPA was the CPA Skywest negotiated in the first attempt to by XJT in 2008. When they finally bought XJT in 2010, the CPA was renegotiated to extend it for 10 years and add language to have first right of refusal on replacement of 75 aircraft and adding 15 more.

Yeah! That way management can give us less than what they are proposing! What a brilliant idea!

Well, considering your side is taking a lot larger piece of the pie than you deserve or are worth for that matter, it might not be a bad idea after all. Actually a better idea would be to cut our losses and liquidate your operation, downsize your workforce, and sell off your assets. You've definitely worn out your welcome here.

Well, considering your side is taking a lot larger piece of the pie than you deserve or are worth for that matter, it might not be a bad idea after all. Actually a better idea would be to cut our losses and liquidate your operation, downsize your workforce, and sell off your assets. You've definitely worn out your welcome here.

Too bad for you.:)

Latest resources

Back