Airtran

commutair

Total Time
Does anyone know what airtran is going to put it's pilots in, in the Feb 25 class? 717 or Dc-9 I heard they are getting 3 717s in feb thanx

Citrusflyer

Total Time
>12
I doubt, at this point, that they know where you'd be going. I can say that there are 20 DC-9 FO "awards" for new hires to begin class in Feb. Now, whether they are all awarded on the 25th, the 10th, or split between the two is anyone's guess. If it helps the seniority is done by age, so the older you are the more "choice" you will have.

TedCFII

Red Tail Step Child
Total Time
8000+
Other than ATL and MCO does AirTran have any other Pilot bases?

Thanks!

:cool:

LearLove

Total Time
12000+
Base?

ValueTran does not have a MCO base just ATL.

Hey critter guys, Hows "Forklift Joe" doin? You guys still doing MX outside or has he sprung for a hangar yet.

CitrusGuy

Total Time
15000+
"Forklift Joe" is doing just fine and so is our excellent maintenance. Thx for asking!

jimcav

Total Time
airtran

Its been nice around here for the longest time,nobody posting anything too negative. Then this clown shows up and starts bad mouthing AirTran.Having been there almost 2 years I can say its a pretty good place to work.Times are really tough for some right now and the last thing this great board needs is someone slamming the place where others are proud to work.Lets be professional here. Those of you hoping to get on with AirTran Iwish you the best of luck.Im planning on hanging my hat here

PIGHEEL

Total Time
jimcav, just read your thread.

Yes, nice to hear positive things about AirTran. Even Delta buddies I know who have worked with Delta new hires (months ago) who came fm AirTran were impressed.

Emailed them (AirTran), per their website, back in Nov.

Was just online again the other day and resent an updated resume to: pilotrecruiting@airtranairways.com. Said their box was full (imagine that).

Know the normal front door is not the best, but it's all I know at this time.

If you feel inclined to provide another means it would be most appreciated (via email).

Mar 1 is my availability date.

Much appreciated!! PIGHEEL.