• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran pilots will own the SW upgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Amazing..This is company # 6 for me..and for many others as well. Move the yoke left.the A/C goes left.to the right, same result. It is all the same bull$hit. Get over it!
I ask you. Can you pay your bills? Do you have a roof over your head? Do you're kids have .food,clean clothes and a house to reside in? Do you and your family.. HOP.. out of bed in the AM so that you may go to work and/or school? Count your F'en blessings.
I started down this path 26 yrs. ago. I wanted to fly airplanes and get a paycheck for doing it. I thought there would be more perks..I missed that by ...AN ERA!

I am flying jets and getting paid..I am not one of those...JUST HAPPY TO HAVE A JOB kinda folk.

I just look out the window of the hotel van and realize..Things could be different.

Don't worry about the swapa trough. What will really bother you is the kernal getting his military payout on top of his premium trip telling you that we don't need pay raises. Oh and that he did his time on reserves and people just need to suck it up.

You aint kiddin'! Given the choice, I'd take a FAT captain over one of these ******************************bag Kernals any day of the week. Unless the FAT captain was also a ******************************bag Kernal...

I don't mind the military folks with the exception of those who really haven't made the effort to educate themselves about commercial aviation. Most have been fortunate to fly for only one airline post military service. That's great, but for those of us on the civilian track, this might be our 6th or 7th airline punctuated by a couple of furloughs. So it is frustrating to get career advice from someone who doesn't understand the unique challenges that the civilian career path often has.

I have to admit I also find it a little frustrating when we are told to follow the Dash 8 and they turn to follow a Beech 1900. Come on guys. You can tell me details about every fighter since WWII but you couldn't take a few minutes to learn a little civilian aircraft recognition?!

Latest resources

Back