• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran pilots will own the SW upgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wouldn't give a beer to a 14 year old. But hey, that's just me.

You guys should write a book. This is just a job. Do it for as long as you want. When the conditions no longer meet your requirements find another one. PCL is right in that regard.

You guys should write a book. This is just a job. Do it for as long as you want. When the conditions no longer meet your requirements find another one. PCL is right in that regard.

That's awesome advice, Furloughed Again. You seem to make all the right choices. Can you give some financial advice :)

No, all of my bad career choices have left me severely handicapped on that topic. Better to ask the capt I just flew with who had 2 airplanes and a sailboat and spent 3 days bragging about it. Lol

My book will be called "furloughed again: my guidance counselor was right, I should've been a doctor"

No, all of my bad career choices have left me severely handicapped on that topic. Better to ask the capt I just flew with who had 2 airplanes and a sailboat and spent 3 days bragging about it. Lol

My book will be called "furloughed again: my guidance counselor was right, I should've been a doctor"

Dude don't bet on it

You seem happy and easy going I rather have that than 20 boats.

If you look in marinas across the country you will see probably 90% don't move out for most of the year, its all status baby - my boat bigger than yours

Don't worry about the swapa trough. What will really bother you is the kernal getting his military payout on top of his premium trip telling you that we don't need pay raises. Oh and that he did his time on reserves and people just need to suck it up.

Latest resources

Back