Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

El Duderino

Jet Aircraft Pilot
Are y'all allowing Part 135 to ride in the back with company badge and certificate and medical?
How often are there problems with 135 jumpseating?
Is it somewhat reliable?
thanks for the help.
dude

jumpseat

Just jumpseated with them today. no problems. I work for Air Wisconsin and while we have a reciprocal agreement with them for some reason we were not in the computers so the agent just let me go talk to the captain. So I think it is pretty much up to each captain. They have always been very accomodating in the past. Good luck

thak you. I am concerned about whether or not the allow Part 13 are allowed or not. Thanks for the help.
ryan

Wow! That came out written half retarded.
I am concerned about whether they allow Part 135. I have had problems in the past, even with a letter.

Now that everyone is sitting in the back most captains don't really care. With all those fancy locks on the doors we can't even figure how to get into flight deck ourselves.

We will gladly take 135 as long as your attitude is pleasant and your paperwork is in order. scab pilots like turbo up above need not apply

I guess when I fly your routes next week you better not ask for a jumpseat on my airplane. Lighten up guy, be very careful.

If I should light up then you should smart up. I am not the one who sold out his profession by crossing a picket line. You were.

You can call me a scab, spit in my face, and even be a real jerk but I will welcome you in my jumpseat because you are a fellow pilot. Be careful, there are a lot of captain's out there that arn't as nice as I am. Remember there are over 5300+ of us out there, all are employed and most hold administrative and check pilot positions. This is a small industry and you obviously have a lot to learn. I will leave it at that.

trick_turner said:
We will gladly take 135 as long as your attitude is pleasant and your paperwork is in order. scab pilots like turbo up above need not apply

I guess I am confused here. Does that mean the non rEAL pilots at Air Tran (read scabs) will only carry scabs?

I've heard everything now. Air Tran pilots carrying scab lists.

Speaking of scab pilots......your airline can only function with scab wages and work rules. Maybe that has contributed to DAL's 1 Billion dollar loss for the last 2Q's?

Latest resources

Back