AirTran...getting in the door

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ultrarunner

Been updating the last few months, via their website email. Any other way to help get noticed for an interview? 7500tt, 4000jet, 1100 jet pic, 4 yr, etc...

thanks

Get someobody in the company to walk your resume into the D.O., chief pilot or HR. Works like a charm.

If you don't know anyone there and you have jumpseat privleges spend a day jumping with them and meeting the crews. Have a resume with you, eventually you'll find someone who'll walk it in for you.

I'm taking you guys on Sunday Buf-Atl-Dfw. Would it be appropriate to ask the flight crew? I take a couple of copies in envelops with me.

Don't have access to the JS.

thanks

I’ve read an interview with the AirTran pilot recruiter. It was published e on one of the major aviation web sites. I do remember the recruiter said that when they go to aviation job fairs, that the people they talk with in person do get interviewed before others. It was a three-part article, very informative.

Bottom line:
1 inside referrals interviewed first
2 job fair attendees they talk with face to face interviewed next
3 then everybody else

In today’s market with the current competition, I bet they never get to the third group.
Sorry can’t find the link, but it is the site with the comprehensive list/status of airline furloughs.

NOTE I’m not trying to sell the job fairs, I’ve never been to one.

Good Luck,
FamilyMan

Latest resources

Back