• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airnet Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i do know the 135 stuff, i never posted anything to make people think differently, but whatever. thanx for your help. i know better to ask the training debt. these questions, THAT'S WHY I ASKED PEOPLE ON HERE! that counts for something right? i agree with you $$$, he had the same questions. i just wanted to be prepared. thanx again!

0.25 Mach CFI said:
Nick,

Nobody can answer your stupid questions except the chief pilot at Airnet. You WILL not know where your base is until training is over! Please stop flooding the board with the same questions over and over. Actually, I am surprised an idiot like yourself would even be hired at a freight company.

Peace.
What a jacka$$ you are. You belong in an airplane by yourself....on fire.

W

W,

Thanks for the kind reply. I was harsh on Nick, but I was sick of seeing the same questions that are on this board over and over again.

I apologize for being a jerk in my previous post.

Peace.

until you're the moderator i think you'll have to deal with it. look at any board and im sure you'll find a lot of the posts are the same in some way. was it really worth it to get so worked up just b/c someone asked a question, TWICE?

Simmer down

Nick-
Congrats on the class date. I know you have a lot of questions that need to be answered, some of which it looks like have been answered on this site. Others will be answered in class by instructors, or other pilots that you come in contact with. My advice to you would be to concentrate on the upcoming class and not on poking at people here on the site. We all agree that .25 was being a little over the top, but really . . . . let it go.

Good luck,
Flywest

Less than 135 mins

Just curious why Airnet seems like they would rather hire guys with less than 135 mins and not give a person like myself the time of day. I interviewed there not long ago with 2200+ tt currently flying part 135 in a Lear as sic and was more than willing to go to a baron or a caravan and wait for the upgrade to the lear. Seemed like they had there opinion set before the interviewed that I was above going to a prop. Go figure..........just thought a schedule would be nice instead of the on demand life. Any thoughts?

Interview Thoughts

Autoparts2 said:
Just curious why Airnet seems like they would rather hire guys with less than 135 mins and not give a person like myself the time of day. I interviewed there not long ago with 2200+ tt currently flying part 135 in a Lear as sic and was more than willing to go to a baron or a caravan and wait for the upgrade to the lear. Seemed like they had there opinion set before the interviewed that I was above going to a prop. Go figure..........just thought a schedule would be nice instead of the on demand life. Any thoughts?
AP2,

When I went for my interview, they made it clear that they were looking for people who were going to stick it out with them for a while and not just build time and run. They actually talked about a new-hire/recently hired guy who constantly talked about flying a whole lot and didn't care so much for working for the company as they did about building more time. I guess they got spooked by that. Just my worthless $.02.

SigAV8R said:
AP2,

When I went for my interview, they made it clear that they were looking for people who were going to stick it out with them for a while and not just build time and run. They actually talked about a new-hire/recently hired guy who constantly talked about flying a whole lot and didn't care so much for working for the company as they did about building more time. I guess they got spooked by that. Just my worthless $.02.
they did the same thing to me. i made it clear that i wasn't going to just build time and leave. im sick of moving.

aviatornick said:
they did the same thing to me. i made it clear that i wasn't going to just build time and leave. im sick of moving.
Sick of moving...what are you going to do when they cancel your run????

Latest resources

Back