Airline pay to rise?

Tanker Clown

KC-10 IP
Total Time
1700+
I think Delta guys are taking a pay cut. If you let them vote for one anyway. They love pay cuts.

gutshotdraw

ZERT Wilson CQB User
Total Time
A pay raise. In the airline industry. In this economy.

Bwaha bwahahaha bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

I'm sorry, what was that again?

Dizel8

Douglas metal
Total Time
Huh?
I think pay will rise. Most everyone is working under post 9/11 concessionary contracts, don't get the feeling that anyone is willing to settle for less than is fair.

Secondly, airlines have got to start worrying, the post age 65 regulation retirement numbers will start going up rapidly.

This may not be "THE" Renaissance, but it might just be the time where many get back a lot of what they have given up previously.

JerryLundegaard

Used car anyone?
Total Time
One thing has changed, and that is we have the Spirit pilot group that has had a strike vote pass overwhelmingly, and the AirTran pilot group that is getting ready to have a strike vote very soon. That is something we haven't seen in a long time.

400ADude

Total Time
>3000
One thing has changed, and that is we have the Spirit pilot group that has had a strike vote pass overwhelmingly, and the AirTran pilot group that is getting ready to have a strike vote very soon. That is something we haven't seen in a long time.
You're right we haven't had a good update to the list since 89. I'm getting popcorn and a beer.

relief tube

Total Time
only if spirit and airtran strike.

'they be' holding all the pay back. yay $39 fares.

when we're all unemployed at least our families can get to orlando for less than what what 1 roundtrip was 10 years ago.