• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Aircraft specific info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Navy Hornets and Super Hornets. Have a early '02 class date with jetBlue. In the meantime, trying to get on with pointy-nose guard/reserve.

ST

Marine F/A-18 Pilot, east coast, west coast, blue angel, start with jetBlue in the spring/reserve job in Atlanta. Give me a ring if I can help,
S/F, Weeds

Yeah, Yeah, Okay!! Albie gave me away..... I'm prior service Army, Infantry to Helos through the Warrant Officer program.. did that for 7 years then of to OCS and UPT at Columbus, MS.. flew a multitude of Helos, F-15's then of to the U2/TR-1, and T-38's, on to Germany in a Hummvee.. fortunate enough to get an F-16 CJ back to Shaw and finish out my time.... Thought about doing JROTC as an instructor just to be able to tell great stories.... fortunate enough to get hired by a few airlines and am thankful to have flown with a lot of great aviators... Drop me a line if you're interested in the transitions or the airplanes..

Departed the AF in August, got furloughed in September. Flew KC-135R and C-9. There is a website that has some pretty handy stuff that helps you prepare for the airline application process: background checks, certificates, etc. at totheairlines.iwarp.com

Sure are a lot of fighter dudes on this string...not that there is anything wrong with that :D

Retired AF (OTS).

Flew E-3s, also a an E-3 nav.

Furloughed from AA in the first round of 386. AA class date was 8-6.

CAL class date was 9-11. (yes really) Passed it up to give someone else the chance since AA was first.

Looking to go back in the service to pay some bills, don't have the $ for the 737 type. Is it too late for that pilot bonus and Pentagon job????

Can answer any ?s on AWACS since I spent over 20 years there.

F-15C

I'm an ex-Eagle driver with three operational tours in the jet, along with a stint as an AT-38 IP at Holloman. Now on to the A320!

And, best of all, I AM THE GREATEST FIGHTER PILOT THAT EVER LIVED!

Ok, maybe Albie can kick my behind, but he's it. Even that prospect is an iffy thing. Everybody else, look out!

So much for humility...In reality, I'm short and hairy, the quintessential Anti-babe magnet.

But I'm still a fighter pilot at heart.

Fly safe...

You guessed it--B-1s for the last 12 years, C-12s (believe it or not prior to that). About a year left. Been a good ride so can't complain too much. Looking forward to the next round.

My two Cents.
AFROTC grad.
Flown C-130's, T-39, B-707, T-38, and currently flying the greatest experience of a lifetime. The U-2 Dragon Lady.
If you're interested in flying in a spacesuit above 70K, drop me a line. This goes for any aviator in any service. I'll tell you how to get into the most challenging bird to land you'll ever put your hands on. A great mission too. This is one bird you don't need a war in order to do your mission. But a war definately makes it even more exciting.

If this sounds like a sales pitch, it is. I love this bird, but I'm looking forward to a SWA bird once stop/loss ends and I am allowed to retire. (We're short U-2 drivers) The Air Force has been a great ride. One I'd recommend to anyone. :)

Lizzard Nav, Herk driver, and Furloughed UAL pilot over here.
Headed back to the AD AF for 3 years. Hopefully, UAL will still be around in 2004.

Latest resources

Back