• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air whiskey v. Hoeper?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He should have been awarded a lot more than $1.5 million. Pat Doyle is an asshat.

He should have been awarded a lot more than $1.5 million. Pat Doyle is an asshat.

I'm guessing that PD was acting more as a mouthpiece for KLW than voicing his own opinion in this case.

Regardless I hope Bill wins this. The ramifications go far beyond how one employee was treated.

Peace.

Rekks

In this case, obviously it seems that the ARW supervisor was out of line.

However, I'm reminded of the PSA incident back in the 80's whereby a terminated employee boarded an aircraft and shot the flight crew mid-flight in retaliation against his employer.

Anyone around here flown with the guy? Pretty unusual to not be able to make a successful transition after a couple attempts.

Just wondering if you all feel there was any merit to his case that he was targeted whilst in training. Obviously, the company's actions after the fact may have suggest a vendetta was at play.

Flown with Bill..better than average operator..and a good fellow to boot....

Last edited:
In this case, obviously it seems that the ARW supervisor was out of line.

However, I'm reminded of the PSA incident back in the 80's whereby a terminated employee boarded an aircraft and shot the flight crew mid-flight in retaliation against his employer.

Anyone around here flown with the guy? Pretty unusual to not be able to make a successful transition after a couple attempts.

Just wondering if you all feel there was any merit to his case that he was targeted whilst in training. Obviously, the company's actions after the fact may have suggest a vendetta was at play.

Didn't something like this also happen at FedEx?

Yep, but he use an axe to try killing the crew! He was restrain but he did manage to land couple of blows on the pilots! Maybe someone els knows the details....

Yep, but he use an axe to try killing the crew! He was restrain but he did manage to land couple of blows on the pilots! Maybe someone els knows the details....

In both the PSA and FEDEX incidents, the offenders bypassed security...Bill did not bypass security...

Understood, but I was referring to his fedex Q...

Latest resources

Back