• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Cargo Carriers and UPS Flowthrough

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I only said they should be given a shot at an interview with UPS not flow-though. There are only a few pilots that I personally know at ACC that would not fit into the UPS pilot group.

I know plenty of pilots (most of whom don't work at ACC) who "should be given a shot at an interview with UPS," as well. That doesn't mean jack, however.

UPS has their hiring system, and it doesn't include preferential anything for ACC, Airnet, Cherry Air, AmeriJet, etc, etc, etc... It does sound as if some overzealous, unscrupulous management types floated this one to keep people from jumpin' ship. I've seen it at all sorts of different places.

Doesn't mean these pilots at these places don't deserve a shot, but as momma says, the world just ain't fair, kid. Get used to it.

Heavy ocean crossing time? Thats nothing to great lakes crossing time at the helm of a shorts!!! Im waiting by my phone!!!! Still waiting......

I really do not understand why all the flap about this, Feeder pilots get the move to FedEx, heck, most of the current FedEx group are ex-Feeder guys

I really do not understand why all the flap about this, Feeder pilots get the move to FedEx, heck, most of the current FedEx group are ex-Feeder guys

Zuh?

The flap is that I and several others I know have talked to UPS recruiters/captains at UPS in the past year and they're serious about the "trans-oceanic heavy time." They are hiring people into the Anchorage base to fly trans-pacific.

I didn't think ACC did trans-oceanic.

Latest resources

Back