Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PP1Day

Hello,
I'm looking for a Flight School in the US that has a Professional Pilot Program that can be completed in about 6 months or less. I only want the Private, Commercial, Multi-Engine, and Instrument. Also, I hope to find such a program that includes housing! I know this is rare but I also know there are programs like that out there. If anyone could help me out, I would really be greatful!
Thank You for your help in advance.
:)

North American Institute of Aviation, Conway, SC, near Myrtle Beach. Great program, good planes, and a lot less expensive that the better known schools.

NAIA

Check out www.airmanflightschool.com

It's reasonably priced including housing. You'll get done quick if you work hard. Located in Oklahoma - good weather year-round, with just enough IFR conditions to get some real experience when working on your instrument rating.
Good luck.

Look into Mazzei up in Fresno, California.

I was seriously considering them as my 2nd option if I couldn't find free housing where I am now in Southern California.

The URL for their site is www.flymfs.com

They are accelerated but not to the point where you won't learn anything or you come out with huge gaps in your knowledge. I have heard nothing but good things about them. Most of their packages include housing.

Check out www.ufly.com
They have a flight training forum and you can search the archives for "Mazzei" and you will find a lot of information.

flight training

Based on my personal experience, i would recommend that whereever you go, you stay as far away from Ari Ben Aviator as possible. Fly safe and good luck.

Air Desert Pacific in the LA basin. Lots of airplanes and flexible scheduals. Transportation to and from the housing. I think it is $10 a night with breakfast and dinner included.

Airdesertpacific.com

Hey, Thanks again for your help! Now I just have to weigh the "Pros" and "Cons" of these schools. Obviously the cheaper the better but you usually get what you pay for!

PP1Day:)

Remember - the standards for the ratings are the same no matter where you get them. Don't be fooled into thinking "you get what you pay for" - it's not always true in the world of flight training! Lots of luck.

Latest resources

Back