• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Rotorhead

Senior Lurker & neet guy
Hi all,
Just announced, ACA is opening a flight crew domicile in CVG starting May 1st. This should be a very clear indication that Delta wants to avoid any future disruption to their schedules by a connection carrier. I would imagine that the capacity on Comair that will result from the ACA presence will be allocated elsewhere (Atlanta?). Management is circling the wagons to keep us all down.
Comair, I look forward to sharing your turf with you and I hope you can welcome the ACA crews as brothers in arms not enemies.

Why would you be enemies? You guys seem like nice people to me. I don't understand why you would even say such a thing. Personally, I look foreward to hearing about your contract negotiations. Good luck to you, and welcome to Northern Kentucky.

Actually, I'll wear it as a badge of honor that you are now forced to domicile here to help blend "the portfolio concept".

Shifting DCI domiciles is probably going to cost ma DAL some money that could be better spent elsewhere.

And to think all could have been avoided if they would have negotiated in good faith years ago...............

Welcome to CVG

Latest resources

Back