Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

skydrvr

Its a race to the bottom
Have upcoming interview with ACA. Anyone have insight as what to expect. Could use sim profile. I'll be checking out will fly 4 food. Other than that any and all help is/will be greatly appreciated. More or less has anything changed over the last couple of years.

For those of you interested on how long it took to get the call. I have been sending resumes since January. I was told to email or fax a resume. I took it one step farther...I sent, faxed, and emailed a resume after that it took about two weeks. My guess is the "emailed way" was the winner.

Thanks

skydrvr

Written test then panel interview with three pilots and possibly a HR person. If you pass then the sim. Brush up on Jepp legends. Look at will fly for food site for more.

If you haven't already, checkout "aviationinterviews.com" for more recent interview gouges. I"m sure there's some for ACA.

Good luck!

I would recommend that anyone looking for a job send your resume to shawn Nicol at ACA 703-650-6485. I just sent mine in this morning about 0830 and he called me to schedule an interview 5 hours later. Seems like they are trying to get a bunch of guys through right now. My interview slot is June 4th.

Latest resources

Back