ABX now accepting applications

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tread lightly Ike

Real touchy issue. With Uncle Joe playing hardball, they will have guys on the street while some are getting hired off the next street over.

Not an ABX guy, but I don't like to see anybody getting hosed over like these guys might be.

FAJ

ABX Pilot

Can an ABX'er please PM me? I have some questions for you....former Piedmont person here...

Real touchy issue. With Uncle Joe playing hardball, they will have guys on the street while some are getting hired off the next street over.

Not an ABX guy, but I don't like to see anybody getting hosed over like these guys might be.

FAJ

I hear you there. I'm so shocked I got a call, I'm not sure what to think.

Any ABX Pilot Please PM Me

I have an interview! Looking for intel on the company if anyone there would PM me. Thanks in advance.

I have an interview! Looking for intel on the company if anyone there would PM me. Thanks in advance.

+1. There seems to be surprisingly little information on ABX out there.

+1. There seems to be surprisingly little information on ABX out there.
+2. Nothing really out there that is recent. I'm worried that people get hired, only to get furloughed becuase the guys from ATI go back to the line at ABX. I'd hate to get in the middle of that issue.

+2. Nothing really out there that is recent. I'm worried that people get hired, only to get furloughed becuase the guys from ATI go back to the line at ABX. I'd hate to get in the middle of that issue.

That's not as much of an issue for me, because I'm looking at a furlough at my current airline as well, so might as well get furloughed from ABX.

Guys, there is no recent intel on interviews because they haven't interviewed anyone in a long time.. Do you homework on what AbxAir was.. Just sayin.

Anyway, good luck

-TC

Latest resources

Back