• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A choice for the transfers still at Flex

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Everyone is worried about ~80 transfers but couldn't give a damn about the 100+ flex pilots who got ********************ed in this sli. ******************** em'

Hey Drama Queen, tiara is tarnished. Not one single Flexjet pilot got fusched in this thing. Not one single Flight Options pilot got fusched either. The list is fair and equitable. 238 Flexjet pilots out of 299 are better off under this list than straight percentage placement. So for you little b.i.otches who are crying about 100+ pilots, kma.:p

Hey Drama Queen, tiara is tarnished. Not one single Flexjet pilot got fusched in this thing. Not one single Flight Options pilot got fusched either. The list is fair and equitable. 238 Flexjet pilots out of 299 are better off under this list than straight percentage placement. So for you little b.i.otches who are crying about 100+ pilots, kma.:p

Thanks for your concern.

and the name calling is a classy touch.

Last edited:
A dick move from the UNION for an honest mistake those guys made.

They are all educated adults who made an informed decision hoping to advance their careers.

Now that it is not working out the way they envisioned they start blaming the rules that we are all following.

Everyone is worried about ~80 transfers but couldn't give a damn about the 100+ flex pilots who got ********************ed in this sli. ******************** em'

+1

Them and the ********************ty Phenom they rode in on.

I've gotta say the more I hear about some of the hinky details of this debacle, the more inclined I am give validity to the concerns expressed here.

There is a growing seed of serious discontent and the union officials I've tried reaching out to are completely oblivious to it. Kenn doesn't have to lift a finger, we are our own worst enemy.

Kiss my ass? Really? I was starting to fall for fair and equitable mantra until it was pointed out to me the committee members magically fared very, very well for themselves. You're total disregard for the pilots you allowed to be sacrificed for the greater good is telling. Instead of KMA how about thanks for your sacrifice and a game plan moving forward. Instead it's the usual schtick by the usual suspects with absolutely no substance.

I've gotta say the more I hear about some of the hinky details of this debacle, the more inclined I am give validity to the concerns expressed here.

There is a growing seed of serious discontent and the union officials I've tried reaching out to are completely oblivious to it. Kenn doesn't have to lift a finger, we are our own worst enemy.

Kiss my ass? Really? I was starting to fall for fair and equitable mantra until it was pointed out to me the committee members magically fared very, very well for themselves. You're total disregard for the pilots you allowed to be sacrificed for the greater good is telling. Instead of KMA how about thanks for your sacrifice and a game plan moving forward. Instead it's the usual schtick by the usual suspects with absolutely no substance.

Two out of the three SLI committee members stand to lose their captain pay, and didn't move up one percent in relative placement. How did they fare? And negotiating the top because Flexjet is the oldest company pulled every Flexjet pilot up. Every single one.

Latest resources

Back