• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9E t a

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No you weren't, who ever told you that is full of it. Even PFT_128, the ALPO Cheerleader agrees you weren't getting released.

WayBack, you're just looking for Obama fodder. You won't find it. We were about to get released. It was going to happen. Certain members of the old establishment (pilots) were pissing their pants about a strike... and purposefully sabotaged the last days of negotiations.

PCL_128 has his opinion of what happened. But we all see things through different prisms. He's it through the "ALPA" prism. You see things through the "I hate Obama and I'm a dumb*ss" prism.

I feel the same way about the likes of the Communist News Network...CNN.. msnbc and all the other "kenyan" loving news.

Trojan

Before I entered the 121 world, I would have sworn they did not allow the mentally retarded to pilot aircraft.

More proof that I was wrong. Still can't fix stupid.

Before I entered the 121 world, I would have sworn they did not allow the mentally retarded to pilot aircraft.

More proof that I was wrong. Still can't fix stupid.

I feel the same way about you. You can't fix ignorant, uninformed or stupid. Thank you, really, for proving it. Here ya go, commie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNmi-bBhWG8

Can you change your screename to Dumba$$, it's much, much more appropriate. Thanks in advance!

Trojan

Last edited:
WayBack, you're just looking for Obama fodder. You won't find it. We were about to get released. It was going to happen. Certain members of the old establishment (pilots) were pissing their pants about a strike... and purposefully sabotaged the last days of negotiations.

PCL_128 has his opinion of what happened. But we all see things through different prisms. He's it through the "ALPA" prism. You see things through the "I hate Obama and I'm a dumb*ss" prism.
Typical liberal, you have to resort to name calling when you know you're wrong.
You believe what you want, I'll believe what I know. In the end, there is no need for name calling.

That gives morons a bad name

First rule of F.I.

Any thread past 3 pages is a waste of time.

Latest resources

Back