• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9E t a

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We're not even asking for "actual" money.
Now I know you are completely full of it. I've seen what the demand list entails and there is plenty of real money involved. I bet with your way of looking at things, DALPA will expend capital on ASA to save us.

Last edited:
I thought since Obama was voted in, this TA was going to be industry leading because you had the NMB in your corner? I guess they're out to lunch on that one.
We were just about to get released when one of our own got nervous and plugged the plug. Simply the best.

We were just about to get released when one of our own got nervous and plugged the plug. Simply the best.

This is very true and I am not at liberty to say what the vote was but it barely passed the MEC's vote...I stand by what I say..people are not happy with this thing...I dont see it passing...I know what my vote will be..

I think its going to be a close vote, but it will not pass. 98% of what I've been hearing in the crew room and reading on the company msg board has been very negative. Granted the company msg board is the same vocal minority of guys, but the crew room has been alive with discussion the past week or so. My guess, 52-48% for a NO vote.

Now I know you are completely full of it. I've seen what the demand list entails and there is plenty of real money involved. I bet with your way of looking at things, DALPA will expend capital on ASA to save us.

Why do you keep arguing with me about DALPA? I never once brought them up and have no inclination that they are going to ride in on some white horse and save us. They would eat their own children if there was something for them to gain from it.

And since we're talking "facts" here...where do you get the the MEC wants ALL the savings plus $1 million? What sense would that even make???

And since we're talking "facts" here...where do you get the the MEC wants ALL the savings plus $1 million? What sense would that even make???
You are right. It makes no sense. Ask the PBS guys why they want more from the company than it will save the company. Where I get my information doesn't matter but I feel like I have a good source. Obviously, I have your attention with my numbers though. Does it bother you that I know something the MEC didn't want out there?

I keep bringing up DALPA because the MEC has stated they don't care what we cost because DALPA is going to keep us close. Thus, no good faith negotiations from the MEC. Thet are selling us on an empty promise to secure the ASA MEC vote when LM runs for Prater's spot.

I think its going to be a close vote, but it will not pass. 98% of what I've been hearing in the crew room and reading on the company msg board has been very negative. Granted the company msg board is the same vocal minority of guys, but the crew room has been alive with discussion the past week or so. My guess, 52-48% for a NO vote.

I dont think its gonna be that close..I really dont...we lost ALOT of block this month and ALOT of people are back on reserve that havent been in a long time (myself included...been a year and 3 months) some people are getting a fresh taste of reserve life that havent seen it in so long...and given the new reserve rules in the TA...this in my opinion will take alot of people that were on the bubble to a no vote..the real question is..does the company want it to pass....I personally think they would silently and maliciously smile to themselves if we vote it down...

I dont think its gonna be that close..I really dont...we lost ALOT of block this month and ALOT of people are back on reserve that havent been in a long time (myself included...been a year and 3 months) some people are getting a fresh taste of reserve life that havent seen it in so long...and given the new reserve rules in the TA...this in my opinion will take alot of people that were on the bubble to a no vote..the real question is..does the company want it to pass....I personally think they would silently and maliciously smile to themselves if we vote it down...

I strongly disagree, they will be very nervous if it gets voted down.

Latest resources

Back