• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

747 off the runway at O'Hare?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So what about the fracking airplane at o-bama international rj port for the love of allah???

We can say "allah"?

Hey Pocono girl, you need to lay off the LOL shihat; that just proves the obnoxious thing.

Anyway, tell us more about your inbred pennsylvania threesome deals!

Hey flygirl, you need to step up to Jim Beam (or maybe even one of the good single barrel bourbons)...then you wouldn't have to have the sugar water with it!

PS...what about the fracking airplane at Obama International? Well, since there aren't 73 other threads started about it I guess it didn't happen!

Give us all a break Pocono Pilot and stop associating yourself and post with the XJT pilot group. You sound ignorant at best!

Cheers,
Ex Waterskier Current Jetlinker

We can say "allah"?

Hey Pocono girl, you need to lay off the LOL shihat; that just proves the obnoxious thing.

Even a split tail doesn't use LOL much. I still think "pokenho" is a XJT snack technician.

We can say "allah"?

Not even a split tail uses LOL much. I still think "pokenho" is a XJT snack technician.

Sorry, but I land much better from the LEFT SEAT.

I don't think I'm cut out to be a lowly gear jerker even if the airplane can land itself.

I think I'll stay all nice and comfy in the Captain's chair, thank you very much.

The world needs co-pilots too, I guess. LOL But, seriously not my thing!!! ;-)

LOL

If Pocono Pilot did not have a vagina, there would be a bounty on her head.

I'm just sayin.

Five pages of nothing... Legitimate(?) question. Time wasted... calories burned...People using up MY oxygen to generate inane responses! Unreal!
no sense in talking about significant stuff.
Can't just answer a question ,yes I heard or no I did not hear of such an incident..Pathetic...............

This is the internet. Welcome space traveller...

#3. Um, in case you didn't already know, last time I checked, the FAA doesn't let crappy pilots be Captains. I didn't reach this level without knowing my stuff!

I've seen alot of crappy Captains in my day. Are you saying the FAA actually knows WTF?

First couple of pages, worthless. In the middle, I laughed my ass off... Now I'm pissed that I read the rest of this useless thread.

On a side note, the mods are slacking big time on this thread and many others containing the words "pussies"and stinky "vagina". Must be Christmas shopping...

Latest resources

Back