• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

747 off the runway at O'Hare?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would stay away if I were you. Word from my XJT buds is that she's tubby, obnoxious, and a crappy pilot. #3 doesn't matter all that much, but #1 and #2 are the one-two punch you don't need.

Tubby! :laugh:

#4 Her breath that reeked of rotting tuna was the final straw for the interview board.

The funniest part is that this thread is about Chicago O'Hare, but the CAL pilot gave the ATIS for Midway. LOL

Yikes, I would hate to be on his flight if I was going to KORD. LOL. He'd land in Midway. :eek:

Hey CAL pilots, you do realize that there are two airports that we use in Chicago right?? Not just the little one.. LOL ;)

I could be wrong, but I thought CAL pulled out of MDW a few months ago. I found some flights out of MDW on the continental website but they were all code sharing flights with NWA

Five pages of nothing... Legitimate(?) question. Time wasted... calories burned...People using up MY oxygen to generate inane responses! Unreal!
no sense in talking about significant stuff.
Can't just answer a question ,yes I heard or no I did not hear of such an incident..Pathetic...............

I would stay away if I were you. Word from my XJT buds is that she's tubby, obnoxious, and a crappy pilot. #3 doesn't matter all that much, but #1 and #2 are the one-two punch you don't need.

#1. Um, no. I am anything but tubby. #2. Obnoxious- only on here to the CAL nerds and nerdette who need put in their place once in a while. LOL

#3. Um, in case you didn't already know, last time I checked, the FAA doesn't let crappy pilots be Captains. I didn't reach this level without knowing my stuff!

Now, where did I put my Superwoman cape?? LOL

Just a little joke guys. Don't have a CAL....hehe, I mean cow. LOL

Hey flygirl, you need to step up to Jim Beam (or maybe even one of the good single barrel bourbons)...then you wouldn't have to have the sugar water with it!

PS...what about the fracking airplane at Obama International? Well, since there aren't 73 other threads started about it I guess it didn't happen!

Latest resources

Back