• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

747 off the runway at O'Hare?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The funniest part is that this thread is about Chicago O'Hare, but the CAL pilot gave the ATIS for Midway. LOL

Yikes, I would hate to be on his flight if I was going to KORD. LOL. He'd land in Midway. :eek:

Hey CAL pilots, you do realize that there are two airports that we use in Chicago right?? Not just the little one.. LOL ;)

.....deleted... not worth the time...

Last edited:
So did a 747 actually go off the runway at ORD last night? This thread is not supposed to be about CAL.

Amazing how we've not got three pages of junk, filled out by people who just love to bicker unprofessionally for no good reason, and not one person has answered the original question. For the fourth time on this post, does anyone have any info on a plane closing O'Hare last night?

Not sure about the 747, but I know Chicago sucked last night. Much worse than the ATIS reported. When we landed on 27R, we braking action was reported fair, we reported poor, and the guy behind us reported poor to nil. No one landed there after that. None of the taxiways were plowed. The runways were not in good condition, but the ATIS reported light snow the entire time.

I can't believe that they deice at the gate there, then go taxi. Freaking ORD can't do better than that?

You mean I'm supposed to let the FO's fly??? Oops! LOL

Seriously, I only usually let the FOs fly if I've flown with them alot in the past. They have to earn my trust and prove themselves!

Althoughhhhhhh, if your missing the Y chromosome, I might make an exception. If you know what I mean. LOL ;-}

J/k guys. Don't have a hissy. hehehehe

Is this skirt for real? Way to prop up your gender, kid.

Yeah, those 737NGs, 757s, 767s, and 777s are real low-tech machines. Ever heard of autoland?

Autoland is for pussies!!

Someone post a picture of the snow-melter at ORD for 10 bonus points.

Ahhhieee....sigh....I want my last 7 minutes of my life back.

Latest resources

Back