• APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 9.1 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here for details of what's new in this release. Major new features include Default Rest Facility, ATC Flight Planned Routes and Notifications of route changes, EDCT Status Board Widget, and more...

747 off the runway at O'Hare?

belchfire

unpredictable member
Total Time
9:00am
So what about the fracking airplane at o-bama international rj port for the love of allah???

flygirlqt

Legal Eagle
Total Time
------
I would stay away if I were you. Word from my XJT buds is that she's tubby, obnoxious, and a crappy pilot. #3 doesn't matter all that much, but #1 and #2 are the one-two punch you don't need.

Tubby! :laugh:

#4 Her breath that reeked of rotting tuna was the final straw for the interview board.

CRJ's suck

Total Time
The funniest part is that this thread is about Chicago O'Hare, but the CAL pilot gave the ATIS for Midway. LOL

Yikes, I would hate to be on his flight if I was going to KORD. LOL. He'd land in Midway. :eek:

Hey CAL pilots, you do realize that there are two airports that we use in Chicago right?? Not just the little one.. LOL ;)
I could be wrong, but I thought CAL pulled out of MDW a few months ago. I found some flights out of MDW on the continental website but they were all code sharing flights with NWA

ron burgundy

Total Time
12000+
Five pages of nothing... Legitimate(?) question. Time wasted... calories burned...People using up MY oxygen to generate inane responses! Unreal!
no sense in talking about significant stuff.
Can't just answer a question ,yes I heard or no I did not hear of such an incident..Pathetic...............

Pocono Pilot

flower child
Total Time
I would stay away if I were you. Word from my XJT buds is that she's tubby, obnoxious, and a crappy pilot. #3 doesn't matter all that much, but #1 and #2 are the one-two punch you don't need.
#1. Um, no. I am anything but tubby. #2. Obnoxious- only on here to the CAL nerds and nerdette who need put in their place once in a while. LOL

#3. Um, in case you didn't already know, last time I checked, the FAA doesn't let crappy pilots be Captains. I didn't reach this level without knowing my stuff!

Now, where did I put my Superwoman cape?? LOL

Just a little joke guys. Don't have a CAL....hehe, I mean cow. LOL

belchfire

unpredictable member
Total Time
9:00am
Hey flygirl, you need to step up to Jim Beam (or maybe even one of the good single barrel bourbons)...then you wouldn't have to have the sugar water with it!

PS...what about the fracking airplane at Obama International? Well, since there aren't 73 other threads started about it I guess it didn't happen!

ACT700

What's it doing now?
Total Time
5dimes
So what about the fracking airplane at o-bama international rj port for the love of allah???

We can say "allah"?

Hey Pocono girl, you need to lay off the LOL shihat; that just proves the obnoxious thing.

Anyway, tell us more about your inbred pennsylvania threesome deals!

STINKER

TOP RAMEN OR EASY MAC
Total Time
6000+
Hey flygirl, you need to step up to Jim Beam (or maybe even one of the good single barrel bourbons)...then you wouldn't have to have the sugar water with it!

PS...what about the fracking airplane at Obama International? Well, since there aren't 73 other threads started about it I guess it didn't happen!
Give us all a break Pocono Pilot and stop associating yourself and post with the XJT pilot group. You sound ignorant at best!

Cheers,
Ex Waterskier Current Jetlinker

Ex737Driver

Contract 2020????
Total Time
15000+
We can say "allah"?

Hey Pocono girl, you need to lay off the LOL shihat; that just proves the obnoxious thing.

Even a split tail doesn't use LOL much. I still think "pokenho" is a XJT snack technician.

Ex737Driver

Contract 2020????
Total Time
15000+
We can say "allah"?

Not even a split tail uses LOL much. I still think "pokenho" is a XJT snack technician.

Pogue Mahone

One for the Road
Total Time
Sorry, but I land much better from the LEFT SEAT.

I don't think I'm cut out to be a lowly gear jerker even if the airplane can land itself.

I think I'll stay all nice and comfy in the Captain's chair, thank you very much.

The world needs co-pilots too, I guess. LOL But, seriously not my thing!!! ;-)

LOL
If Pocono Pilot did not have a vagina, there would be a bounty on her head.

I'm just sayin.

Pogue Mahone

One for the Road
Total Time
Five pages of nothing... Legitimate(?) question. Time wasted... calories burned...People using up MY oxygen to generate inane responses! Unreal!
no sense in talking about significant stuff.
Can't just answer a question ,yes I heard or no I did not hear of such an incident..Pathetic...............
This is the internet. Welcome space traveller...

135fr8r

Total Time
6000+
#3. Um, in case you didn't already know, last time I checked, the FAA doesn't let crappy pilots be Captains. I didn't reach this level without knowing my stuff!

I've seen alot of crappy Captains in my day. Are you saying the FAA actually knows WTF?

cherry20's

Registered FI Abuser
Total Time
First couple of pages, worthless. In the middle, I laughed my ass off... Now I'm pissed that I read the rest of this useless thread.

On a side note, the mods are slacking big time on this thread and many others containing the words "pussies"and stinky "vagina". Must be Christmas shopping...

razorbacks

Total Time
plane ran off the runway last night at JQF and CLT also last night. must be the full moon

mrebuck

Total Time
>5000
I can't believe this thread is still going. Yeah, he said vagina.