• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

747 off the runway at O'Hare?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So what are you saying. You don't jerk gear when your Co-Pilot takes off hotshot...

You mean I'm supposed to let the FO's fly??? Oops! LOL

Seriously, I only usually let the FOs fly if I've flown with them alot in the past. They have to earn my trust and prove themselves!

Althoughhhhhhh, if your missing the Y chromosome, I might make an exception. If you know what I mean. LOL ;-}

J/k guys. Don't have a hissy. hehehehe

Sorry, but I land much better from the LEFT SEAT.

I don't think I'm cut out to be a lowly gear jerker even if the airplane can land itself.

I think I'll stay all nice and comfy in the Captain's chair, thank you very much.

The world needs co-pilots too, I guess. LOL But, seriously not my thing!!! ;-)

LOL

your 152 does not count.

Yeah, those 737NGs, 757s, 767s, and 777s are real low-tech machines. Ever heard of autoland?
Yeah - and at CAL they are even programmed to land on taxiways. :)

Wow, despite my massive intake of Jim Beam last night I think I am about to barf because of the nonsense of certain posters (Pocono) rather than the leftover Bourbon.

You mean I'm supposed to let the FO's fly??? Oops! LOL

Seriously, I only usually let the FOs fly if I've flown with them alot in the past. They have to earn my trust and prove themselves!

Althoughhhhhhh, if your missing the Y chromosome, I might make an exception. If you know what I mean. LOL ;-}

J/k guys. Don't have a hissy. hehehehe

She's a regional bimbo hoping to get a big break because she has breasts.

not a single post answering the fella's question. FI brings out the A.D.D in all of us.

BTW- I had to divert- was told some plane slipped of RWY 28- 13,000 feet though. Hmmm, breaking action the last 2/3's of the rwy was reported as poor prior to.

Guess not, since the hiring board told you "No." You know what they say about winning the gold medal at the special olympics, don't you??

Don't worry too much though. Take solace in the fact that when you do screw up and run off the end of a runway or slide off a taxiway, that funny smelling thing between your legs will finally step up and save your ass.

Nice to see your stuipid talk is not just related to the Detla Northwest threads!

The funniest part is that this thread is about Chicago O'Hare, but the CAL pilot gave the ATIS for Midway. LOL

Yikes, I would hate to be on his flight if I was going to KORD. LOL. He'd land in Midway. :eek:

Hey CAL pilots, you do realize that there are two airports that we use in Chicago right?? Not just the little one.. LOL ;)

Latest resources

Back