4 Yr. Degree

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

neilbyron

I am currently finishing a 4 Yr. Degree with a state college that is regionally accredited. I was wondering if anybody has had a major airline or other aviation employer reject their 4 yr. degree because it was or wasn't a certain type of accredited university. Thanks for your help.

Neil,
I got a bachelor's degree in Underwater Basketweaving and somehow slipped into the pool at SWA. I don't think you'll have any problems.

Hey qxeplt:

I think that's supposed to be, "DING... You are now free to move about the country."

Actually, I cannot remember if it's one short DING or one long DONG... anyway, just ask the FAs what they prefer.:D

RightBettor

"Hands high! Dice are out!"

Shi+ I can't remember... I guess the 73 had one long DONG... The Brasilia had one short DING followed by one long DONG. We would ask the FAs which one they preferred. It usually took a moment for them to "noodle it out" and they'd typically respond with a standard, "You guys are too much!!"

Of course you'd have to be cognizant of who you asked... some of those folks in the back are guys... next thing you know those guys are trying to be funny by calling up front with, "Hi, this is Dick in the rear!!" Oh well, can't fault them for trying to be funny. Whatever floats your boat. (Eeeww!!):eek:

RightBettor

(BTW... Just so there's no confusion here fellas... I'm happily married to a FEMALE ex-FA who is now a full time mommy... oh and we got married long before the baby, so it wasn't one of those "layover with the FA" deals... okay, I'll quit typing now.)

Latest resources

Back