• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rajflyboy

2015 = 75 percent vote yes deal?

Not so goody after all?

new deal in the pipeline?

Just remember. No votes are ok people.

As a matter of fact, I have no idea wtf you are talking about. Flexjet has never had a deal and Options last vote on a deal was 2010. Is this a Netjets reference?

Last edited:
If this is about the union at one guy...er...oneski, where did you get 75% from? And Phildo as my Rep is no "deal", old or new. That would be a travesty.

We are embarking on an Interim Based Initiative at Netjets. Trying to avoid the normal chaos with Section 6 bargaining.

Not everything is about Fleecejet guys.

If you want my opinion it sounds like NJASAP is making a smart move based on industry trends and uncertainty. Likewise BH is making a smart move if they comply to shore up stability based on the same reasons. They can capitalize market share by being done with labor issues before their competitors even start. Right now given all the media attention labor disputes are getting it is and will continue to be a serious concern for customers/owners.

If I were management at TMC I would pay attention. It would behoove them to settle up with something worthwhile now before it hurts. I'd say the same for Farquaad but it would be a waste of space.

We are embarking on an Interim Based Initiative at Netjets. Trying to avoid the normal chaos with Section 6 bargaining.

Now I know what this is about. Yes raj, it is okay to vote "no", as long as you are voting your true opinion and not what someone is pressuring you to vote.

Given the fact that the usual shills are ALREADY wallpapering the union board, BOHICA boys and girls.

Just spitballing here but I'm guessing I'll be voting NO.

Again.

Given the fact that the usual shills are ALREADY wallpapering the union board, BOHICA boys and girls.

Just spitballing here but I'm guessing I'll be voting NO.

Again.

Hopefully the pilot group is wiser on this nonsense. Need to vote to make this a better place to work. Don't believe the best and last offer nonsense. Don't believe the quit if you don't like it rhetoric.

And don't believe folks that wont even be here when this 2015 contract will be up in 6 more years.

Latest resources

Back