135 jumpseat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Backbone

I would be very careful as to who you try to ride on. Not only are you placing your jumpseat privledges in doubt but, you give management the reasoning to further restrict the jumpseat agreements all of the carriers have worked so hard to negotiate.

We used to allow all 135 carriers to ride with us. Now you will need a reciprocal agreement.

If all the pilots at your company said.."I couldn't get a jumpseat". Would they limit flying for all of you?

It may further limit your employability if you are caught fraudulently using a jumpseat/ cabin seat.

Just my .02

Air Cargo Carriers I belive was shipping crews to outstations last year, and as I recall, they were promptly removed from MidEx JS list. Since that time, they have gotten back on the list. However, this story sounds very familiar, and it would appear that some carrier in MKE is up to it again. It will not take long for this to come to a halt.

:p

Don't sound like no one out of MKE to this ex-freight punk!

Hey all you illegit jumpseaters,

It's difficult & stressfull enough these days trying to do it legally. Why don't you do us and YOURSELVES (with regards to your future employability as someone mentioned) a favor and cool it.
You're just going to ruin it for everybody else and yourselves when they won't let anybody jumpseat anymore..

The FAA & airlines are just looking for ways to kiss up to the media, politicians and the ignorant public. Doing away with jumpseat privileges for "security purposes" is a completely unwarranted but highly possible scenario, don'tcha think?
People (companies) who are doing it illegitimately are only going to give them a reason....Get it?

Please stop.......

Latest resources

Back