• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

10/250

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's ok if you guys ignore me but I suggest we stop posting on this thread. It's out of control.

You know Gun, you are a wise man.

Reading this thread before bed and not angry, I posted stuff that isn't right, out of anger, and I apologize for wasting your time.

Im out...

Since it appears the moderator is on vacation... msculley6905... say your sorry (out loud/not posted), empathize with the pilots, try to do the job with common sense and we can all happily move along. CE750Driver... 10,250 Hail Mary's to save your soul, Christmas gifts to Bway for your illegitimate children and anger management classes to prevent you from losing your job.

End Of Thread (or at least this insane rant), the thread started in the right direction but this supposed NJ pilot is making all of us look really bad.

You know Gun, you are a wise man.

Reading this thread before bed and not angry, I posted stuff that isn't right, out of anger, and I apologize for wasting your time.

Im out...

Some of us have also been there and done that.

Its a new day!

I apologize if I said anything inflammatory, was not my intention, nor why I started posting. Just trying to gain a better understanding of things. When scheduling began being bashed, I felt the need to explain/defend how we do things and it spiraled off topic.

I apologized to Sculley by message. I was taking his posts as antagonism, and went a bit off the deep end. I thank him for being more civilized than I was.

As a final thought, I know we all like to have a bit-o-sport with the management trolls on here (myself especially), but I think it's time we just ignore the Goose and his minions. I don't know if this dude is one of them (he sure fits the profile as evidenced by his predecessors) but you can believe they are lurking and he is doing their bidding whether he wants to believe it or not.

They haven't changed one play in the playbook and nothing good (on our side) can come from the banter here other than padding their intel.

While keeping the body's clock on the same schedule can be imporant, the need to cover more flights with less assets prohibits that from being something we can do with any sort of regularity.

Sure you can. It'll just require more crews and more planes. I know Sokol thought we could all "give 125%," but that's not grounded in reality.

... but it's never questioned ...

The hell it isn't. I've repeatedly had it questioned. Why else do you think the policy was changed to require a call to the ACP for all fatigue calls?

This is one of many reasons for big gaps in time from show to go times, or staying onFBO duty after arriving...you know, anything that some of you deem as wasteful/punative scheduling/pilot hating/term of the week.

And now we come full circle to my first point. If you'd schedule safely and with circadian rhythms factored in, you wouldn't need so many crews rotting at the airport to cover the fatigue calls, because they'd drop dramatically.

Latest resources

Back