• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

10/250

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
37 posts on a single thread and you're already the grammar police? Ya got me though, guess I better pay more attention to the IPAD auto spell feature.

No ones out to get me... I live nearly 5000 miles from your cubicle, but still think your being asked to interject on this thread because of a management agenda.

37 posts on a single thread and you're already the grammar police? Ya got me though, guess I better pay more attention to the IPAD auto spell feature.

No ones out to get me... I live nearly 5000 miles from your cubicle, but still think your being asked to interject on this thread because of a management agenda.

+1, no matter how many times he PMs me, I won't answer.

Ask your questions here in public Beyotch.

I'll let the 2 grammar errors slide this time around.

I have no dog in this fight. My only hope is it gets done benefiting pilots and company for the future.

And if they feel the need to have a scheduler interject on their behalf on a non-netjets sanctioned message board with un-confirmed netjets pilots, I better start looking for other employment.

Last edited:
I'll let the 2 grammar errors slide this time around.

I have no dog in this fight. My only hope is it gets done benefiting pilots and company for the future.

not STW
you think I'm STW? Can I have his salary?

remember the e in there because you've spelled it scully multiple times.

Dude, you are "WD" from here on out. Get it? Weak Dick.
You are cracking us all up picking on spelling errors.

You do not answer questions, just ask them. You are STW.

Dude, you are "WD" from here on out. Get it? Weak Dick.
You are cracking us all up picking on spelling errors.

You do not answer questions, just ask them. You are STW.

ok, well ask me a question. The only one you have so far is my my lack of understanding how 15 hrs off could result in fatigue, but I thought I answered that, no?

You had one too, BTW, but I let that slide

#notSTW

ok, well ask me a question. The only one you have so far is my my lack of understanding how 15 hrs off could result in fatigue, but I thought I answered that, no?

You had one too, BTW, but I let that slide

#notSTW

You have really got to go back and read what you ask, and said.

I have Fatigued a couple times in the last few months, and, I guarantee, your WD, did not let me slide on anything.

You have really got to go back and read what you ask, and said.

I have Fatigued a couple times in the last few months, and, I guarantee, your WD, did not let me slide on anything.

I know what I read and posted.

I don't care how many times you've F'd....there's a softball there, but I'm not taking a swing.

Latest resources

Back