• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

10/250

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Depends....if a fatigue call is made at or before showtime, that's hard to comprehend. If it's made 10 hrs into a 14 hr day after 15 hrs off, then yes, I can see that.

So you have NEVER thought you could do something, then, when a life is actually on the line, thought better? Well, you better fly for FlexJet.

Your Ignorance keeps showing.

WD

I've said nothing bad about the pilots. Got examples? Didn't think so. I don't get paid enough to do extra legwork...they burned that bridge with me a few years ago. Rest assured, I'm not here for them. Believe it or not, I just like to hear your side of the biz. I simply got dragged into this convo once you all started to bash what schedulers do.

What comical is that I'm assumed to be a management stooge / company troll / Russian spy.

Yup you just happened to introduce yourself to the FI world on a thread dealing with NJA and they're 10/250 "motto"....

And then have proceeded to interject your thoughts on pilot fatigue calls... Which we all know has been an issue with management for the last few years. And also at a time when sell- offs and extended days appear to be on the rise because of lack of resources. Ie: furloughed pilots.......

And finally say that you are not in bed with management, and are here on your own accord....which in the management play book falls under rule #56... "Deny you work with management. Proclaim how you are just there for the discussion, and by no means have an agenda"

But no, everyone hear believes you because pilots are not that educated or smart enough to see the recurring trends every time a CBA is due to be renegotiated.... It happens every single time at every single company....

It's ok if you guys ignore me but I suggest we stop posting on this thread. It's out of control.

I agree. WD asks where he said anything bad about NJ pilots. I quote him, and, he ignores it.

WD, please go away.

We have dealt with you before Mr Weeber.

This is expected.

Yup you just happened to introduce yourself to the FI world on a thread dealing with NJA and they're 10/250 "motto"....

And then have proceeded to interject your thoughts on pilot fatigue calls... Which we all know has been an issue with management for the last few years. And also at a time when sell- offs and extended days appear to be on the rise because of lack of resources. Ie: furloughed pilots.......

And finally say that you are not in bed with management, and are here on your own accord....which in the management play book falls under rule #56... "Deny you work with management. Proclaim how you are just there for the discussion, and by no means have an agenda"

But no, everyone hear believes you because pilots are not that educated or smart enough to see the recurring trends every time a CBA is due to be renegotiated.... It happens every single time at every single company....

their, not they're...

1) said pilots are due a raise, but don't think 10/250 will happen (not anti-pilot)

2) never spoke negatively of fatigues, in fact stated several times it needs to be an option and is needed in this biz, just trying to understand them better, from a pilots view. (not anti-pilot)

3) whatever helps you sleep at night. Everyone who is not a pilot is not necessarily out to get you

Latest resources

Back