10/250

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is getting quite comical.....

Nothing like a scheduler coming onto the msg board and trading jabs with the very people he's entrusted to schedule.... Nope, no animosity or conflict of interest here..

Which one of your supervisors asked you to log in here and debate.. It is an old trick that nearly every pilot at every union company has seen multiple times...... Only thing more obvious is supervisors snooping around ops and eavesdropping on conversations..

Tell your supervisors you all need a new tactic...

I do NOT endorse metrics in this business. Not a fan.

Good. Go back, read my posts, then explain why you cannot understand how a pilot could be fatigued after 15 hours off.

Or, ignore all my questions you weak dick.

You are WD from here on.

Again, answer questions or Fuk Off WD.

This is getting quite comical.....

Nothing like a scheduler coming onto the msg board and trading jabs with the very people he's entrusted to schedule.... Nope, no animosity or conflict of interest here..

Which one of your supervisors asked you to log in here and debate.. It is an old trick that nearly every pilot at every union company has seen multiple times...... Only thing more obvious is supervisors snooping around ops and eavesdropping on conversations..

Tell your supervisors you all need a new tactic...

I've said nothing bad about the pilots. Got examples? Didn't think so. I don't get paid enough to do extra legwork...they burned that bridge with me a few years ago. Rest assured, I'm not here for them. Believe it or not, I just like to hear your side of the biz. I simply got dragged into this convo once you all started to bash what schedulers do.

What comical is that I'm assumed to be a management stooge / company troll / Russian spy.

While keeping the body's clock on the same schedule can be imporant, the need to cover more flights with less assets prohibits that from being something we can do with any sort of regularity. Anyways, plenty of fatigue calls occur that show it's not aways a matter of being too tired for safe flight (fatigue on last day after 15 hrs rest night before, fatigue on evening spares multiple days in a row, etc), but it's never questioned, things get fixed, we move on. This is one of many reasons for big gaps in time from show to go times, or staying onFBO duty after arriving...you know, anything that some of you deem as wasteful/punative scheduling/pilot hating/term of the week.

Hey WD. What are you implying here?

Good. Go back, read my posts, then explain why you cannot understand how a pilot could be fatigued after 15 hours off.

Or, ignore all my questions you weak dick.

You are WD from here on.

Again, answer questions or Fuk Off WD.

Depends....if a fatigue call is made at or before showtime, that's hard to comprehend. If it's made 10 hrs into a 14 hr day after 15 hrs off, then yes, I can see that.

Latest resources

Back