Unite Brothers & Sisters cougar12's Avatar
    Flown:
    the legal kind
    Civ/Mil:
    Civilian
    Ratings:
    ATP

Flexjet phildo

[moderator edit] it’s been over a month since the Union was voted out. I still haven’t seen or heard any mention of the 20% across the board pay increases you said 2N was going to give the day after the vote. Please explain why or are you going to say you never said it?
    Last edited by Neal; 07-09-2018 at 22:07. Reason: remove identities

Flown:
    RC
    Civ/Mil:
    Neither
    Ratings:
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by cougar12 View Post
    [moderator edit] it’s been over a month since the Union was voted out. I still haven’t seen oor heard any mention of the 20% across the board pay increases you said 2N was going to give the day after the vote. Please explain why or are you going to say you never said it?
    And they never will. The sad part is enough of the Flexjet Pilots bought into their rediculousness to vote out the union. Kenn laid out his plan in his wonderful book “Management by trust.” Both guys never had the intent to provide help for their co-workers, it was all about getting on the FOK list. They sold the pilots a bill of goods that even a kindergarten child could have figured out. If I were you guys I would look at legal action against both individuals.
    Last edited by Neal; 07-09-2018 at 22:07. Reason: remove identities

Flown:
    Many Many Many
    Civ/Mil:
    Both.
    Ratings:
    B7E7
    Oh

That big pay raise is right around the corner and the 14 on 5 off schedule is too. Think big time dirty underwear in your future (unless you like to wash clothes on the road)

Registered Aviator
    Flown:
    enough
    Civ/Mil:
    Civilian
    Ratings:
    ATP
    Such Debbie Downers. SNL reference. This will play out on its own. Let it go guys. Flex Options is the Titanic. Just sit back and watch the show. You reap what you sow. Be thankful we got out when we could. The rest, karma is a b1tc4

Flown:
    props to jets
    Civ/Mil:
    Civilian
    Ratings:
    ATP
    That's what you get when you throw the baby out with the bath water. The no voters, dumbest pilot's group breathing air.

Registered Aviator
    Flown:
    B-727, DC-8 LR-Jet, CL-30
    Civ/Mil:
    Civilian
    Ratings:
    ATP
    Elections have consequences. Vote in November!

Registered Aviator
    Flown:
    100+
    Civ/Mil:
    c
    Ratings:
    atp
    [moderator edit] is saying the Phenom pilots got a 30% raise! What planet are these guys from? The actual raise is less than 5%. Sad. If that's the big raise we were supposed to get, there will be even more pilots leaving.
    The owners also have been told the Phenom pilots got a 30% raise. The pilot just walked away to avoid a confrontation.
    Last edited by Neal; 07-20-2018 at 10:07. Reason: Identity

Registered Aviator
    Flown:
    Many
    Ratings:
    ATP
    Isn't [moderator edit] concentrating on getting hand job's old position? I know he was telling people he would be a big shot if the union was voted out.
    Last edited by Neal; 07-20-2018 at 10:06. Reason: Reported post - identity

Flown:
    Mig 15, Mig 17, Mig 21, Citation, Learjet,Challenger,Westwind
    Civ/Mil:
    Military/Civilian
    Ratings:
    ATP
    You twisted sisters sure have a little hard on for these fellas. Why don't you take your personal vendettas with them elsewhere?

Registered Aviator
    Flown:
    100+
    Civ/Mil:
    c
    Ratings:
    atp
    It's not a personal vendetta, it's about setting a higher professional standard. Am I wrong for wanting a more secure future for me and my family?

So back to my question. Why is Number 1 on the seniority list going around saying the Phenom pilots got a 30% raise?