Hello all,

I'm taking deliver of a CL-300, coming in from Europe. I have to get the RVSM, MEL and other paperwork so we can fly this anywhere in the world. My question is; Is getting all this put together myself manageable or should I just go with a vendor and spend several thousands of dollars. I'd like to hear your experiences with this, it's my first time setting this stuff as I'm a recovering former fractional pilot. ;-)