Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I hear Afghanistan went BOOM! Last night.

Flown:
    The pretty ones, mostly
    Civ/Mil:
    Mercenary
    Ratings:
    Never heard of such a thing
    Quote Originally Posted by hammer2 View Post
    Wonder how many Christians the Muslims will murder today?
    Probably a minute fraction of the number of fellow Muslims they'll kill. Matter of fact, there's a good to very good chance Christians will be killing more Muslims than Muslims killing Christians on any average day.

But never let facts get in the way of a good racist rant, eh?
    Politicians are like diapers: They need to be changed regularly, and for much the same reason

Flown:
    Uncle Sam's
    Civ/Mil:
    Vet
    Ratings:
    CMI
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroWheenie View Post
    Absolutely. So tell us, where, exactly, are Christians "killing more Muslims...on an average day."

?
    "In the USA, abortion is the blood sacrifice we make on the altar
    to the goddess of unfettered sexual behavior..."
    --Trevor Wax

Flown:
    CE560, EMB110, DO228, P180 and lots more
    Civ/Mil:
    civ
    Ratings:
    ATP/CFI;CE500, EMB110, DO228
    Probably a minute fraction of the number of fellow Muslims they'll kill. Matter of fact, there's a good to very good chance Christians will be killing more Muslims than Muslims killing Christians on any average day.

Not to be overly technical, but...... when did "Muslim" and "Christian" become racial identities?
    LiberTEA! EgaliTEA! FraterniTEA!

Flown:
    C-152 C-172 PA 28 PA 32 Unicorns
    Civ/Mil:
    civ
    Ratings:
    ATP, Astronaut, know-it-all
    Quote Originally Posted by rettofly View Post
    Not to be overly technical, but...... when did "Muslim" and "Christian" become racial identities?
    When America had enough of Islam's bullsh!t and decided to hit back. It's the lefts one and only card people are openly afraid to dispute.

Isn't Trump awesome!!
    I was deplorable when deplorable wasn't cool...

Registered Aviator
    Flown:
    Gen av, E-120, CRJ
    Civ/Mil:
    civ (not the band)
    Ratings:
    most give me 9 out of 10 stars
    Quote Originally Posted by rettofly View Post
    They aren't, what makes you think otherwise?

Actually come to think of it, there is an element of zealots (nation of islam, christian identity, white nationalist appropriators, hammers friends) that have tried to define religion in racial terms.
    Last edited by s.o.sJTB; 04-21-2017 at 01:19.

Flown:
    The pretty ones, mostly
    Civ/Mil:
    Mercenary
    Ratings:
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdstrike View Post
    Absolutely. So tell us, where, exactly, are Christians "killing more Muslims...on an average day."

?
    Syria, Afghanistan, Yemen and Iraq. Your military, and mine, and those of several other 'Christian nations', have been keeping themselves rather busy in the skies over those countries, dropping bombs and missiles in large numbers. There's also a rather significant special forces presence in Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq, doing their jolly best to reduce the population of radicals. Not that I'm against that, mind; with their sub-human behaviour they deserve any unpleasentness we can throw their way.

But you knew that already.
    Politicians are like diapers: They need to be changed regularly, and for much the same reason

Flown:
    C-152 C-172 PA 28 PA 32 Unicorns
    Civ/Mil:
    civ
    Ratings:
    ATP, Astronaut, know-it-all
    Quote Originally Posted by s.o.sJTB View Post
    They aren't, what makes you think otherwise?

Actually come to think of it, there is an element of zealots (nation of islam, christian identity, white nationalist appropriators, hammers friends) that have tried to define religion in racial terms.
    Seems like the only one worried about whites being replaced is you. I haven't ever mentioned anything remotely resembling white nationalism. I just want terrorist kept out, that's sound common sense.

You on the other hand are driven by your hate towards whites and Jews. This makes you obsessed with opposing the current administration by calling everyone who agrees with it a "racist" or "white supremacists". Your view of this is almost as racist as your views of Israel.

You are Dying for a white or Jewish genocide.
    I was deplorable when deplorable wasn't cool...

Flown:
    Uncle Sam's
    Civ/Mil:
    Vet
    Ratings:
    CMI
    Syria, Afghanistan, Yemen and Iraq. Your military, and mine, and those of several other 'Christian nations', have been keeping themselves rather busy in the skies over those countries, dropping bombs and missiles in large numbers. There's also a rather significant special forces presence in Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq, doing their jolly best to reduce the population of radicals. Not that I'm against that, mind; with their sub-human behaviour they deserve any unpleasentness we can throw their way.
    Swing and a miss. Sorry, mate, coalition forces don't count as "Christian" killings of Muslims. We have Muslims in our military. Don't you? We're talking organized, labeled, genocidal efforts of Muslims to root out and slaughter Christians for their faith happening throughout the middle east and often not reported. Coptic Christians in particular of late.
    --Trevor Wax

Flown:
    Rather be fishing...
    Civ/Mil:
    uncivialized and unmilitary
    Ratings:
    Unrepentant Freightdog & Noseart Critic
    I wonder how many Armenians are still alive in Syria...I'm sure many have died for their Christianity at the hands of ISIS.

On the other hand the nominally muslim Syrian Army is fighting several rebel armies and isis, all nominally muslims while Western (and Russian) forces work side by side toward alternate ends attacking rebel forces and isis.

I'm not sure what potential "religious" ends all of the various rebel forces are after-if any at all-they just want to be rid of Assad.

Isis does have a stated religious mission-which is opposed to Western democracy steeped as it is in booze and pork barbecue. Flawed or not, Western Democracy is worth protecting regardless of any "Christian" involvement in the legitimate military action against isis...

jtb, please don't be so lame as to confuse the military opposition by Western nations to your distant daesh cousins declaration of war against all things of the West as well as not their kind of muslim as "Christians killing Muslims". Seriously, given your atheistic, far left leaning tendency you have as much to lose under a caliphate as any Christian does and perhaps more. A Christian can at least pay a tax, someone who supports atheism and open homosexual unions is liable to be stoned to death or pushed off a tall building and have their death posted on aljizzera-tube!
    Last edited by belchfire; 04-24-2017 at 13:12.
    Antifederalist thought is the built-in American antidote for the ills of the American federal republic.

Registered Aviator
    Flown:
    Gen av, E-120, CRJ
    Civ/Mil:
    civ (not the band)
    Ratings:
    most give me 9 out of 10 stars
    Bloviating again Belch, I wasn't making an argument anywhere of Christians killing Muslims.

Flown:
    Uncle Sam's
    Civ/Mil:
    Vet
    Ratings:
    CMI
    It was the Wheenie. No American would think that way.
    --Trevor Wax

Flown:
    Rather be fishing...
    Civ/Mil:
    uncivialized and unmilitary
    Ratings:
    Unrepentant Freightdog & Noseart Critic
    Quote Originally Posted by s.o.sJTB View Post
    Bloviating again Belch, I wasn't making an argument anywhere of Christians killing Muslims.
    Not any more than you were about the lincoln logs!

I think someone put decaf in my coffee this morning but Birdstrike is on the right track. In my scan of the more recent posts I saw a common thread of intent between posts by you and Euro.

You have my apology for calling you out on the specific point...I can't edit it any more now, that opportunity has past. You can consider that portion of my response edited to apply to Euro-especially since not long ago he was bragging about how few Danes believe the Bible and then referring to "Christian" nations!

I'm unfamiliar with the expression "white nationalist appropriators" though, is that a new liberal term for any white male who has not been castrated by political correctness?
    Antifederalist thought is the built-in American antidote for the ills of the American federal republic.

Flown:
    The pretty ones, mostly
    Civ/Mil:
    Mercenary
    Ratings:
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdstrike View Post
    Swing and a miss. Sorry, mate, coalition forces don't count as "Christian" killings of Muslims. We have Muslims in our military. Don't you? We're talking organized, labeled, genocidal efforts of Muslims to root out and slaughter Christians for their faith happening throughout the middle east and often not reported. Coptic Christians in particular of late.
    Speaking of Denmark, we are currently only committing special ops and airforce personnell to the effort in Syrian and Iraq. Not a single one of them is Muslim. By far the biggest foreign force in the area is Russia, who actively discourage anyone of the muslim persuasion to join up. Speaking of the US forces, in 2011 there was a total of around 3.500 muslims serving in all branches; a fraction so minute it hardly makes sense discussing it.

As for organised and labelled, I think you'll find it matters naught if you're the family of a victim whether he or she was killed by an IED or a missile off a Predator. It's all in the eyes of the beholder, and the unscrouplous could easily argue they are under attack by Christian forces - just as well as 'we' argue we're under attack by 'the muslims', disregarding the fact it's a minute portion of the worlds 1.2BN muslims who are engaged in terrorism - just as it's a minute fraction of christians who are engaged in the 'war on terror' and that we don't use religion as an excuse for the actions the coalition are taking.

Please note I'm not arguing christians are not oppressed, tortured, raped and murdered by Daesh elements in the Levant. They very much are, and we need to protect them, just as we need to protect anybody else who's subjected to the same treatment, regardless of faith, colour or creed.

Flown:
    Be-B200,200,A100,E90,C90,PA-31
    Civ/Mil:
    civilian
    Ratings:
    ATP multi

When?????????????????????????????

Hey EuroWheenie wimp dude,when is it going to go "boom" in Europe due to the civil war with radical rag-head Islamic terrorists???????????????????????????????????????????