Thread: Fedex Question

Flown:
    EMB120, CL65, C206 C207
    Civ/Mil:
    Civillian
    Ratings:
    ATP EMB 120, Comm ASEL, ASES

Fedex Question

So while waiting to get my medical back and going back to flying for a regional I got a job as a courier with Fedex. A friend told me that if I get my medical back to try and stay on with Fedex while I go back to flying because if I am at Fedex for a year I could put in for a transfer to a First Officer position. This sounds crazy, but has anyone heard of this. If it's true I am guessing it only gets an interview and doesn't mean I could just transfer to a be a First Officer
    Sorry folks we've got a red light on up here and darned if it isn't the big one!

Flown:
    Twotter, FearJet, Mighty Herk, 3-Holer, MadDog, ScareBus
    Civ/Mil:
    Plausibly Deniable Agency Cutout
    Ratings:
    B727, MD11, A310
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepman View Post
    So while waiting to get my medical back and going back to flying for a regional I got a job as a courier with Fedex. A friend told me that if I get my medical back to try and stay on with Fedex while I go back to flying because if I am at Fedex for a year I could put in for a transfer to a First Officer position. This sounds crazy, but has anyone heard of this. If it's true I am guessing it only gets an interview and doesn't mean I could just transfer to a be a First Officer

I don't know if the program is still active but it used to be that if you had one year at FDX in any position and met the minimum requirements you were guaranteed a pilot interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The right to own weapons is the right to be free. A.E. Van Vogt