Thread: PT 91 Operators in NC/SC/VA

Flown:
    Be-B200,200,A100,E90,C90,PA-31
    Civ/Mil:
    civilian
    Ratings:
    ATP multi

Thumbs up PT 91 Operators in NC/SC/VA

Looking for info on any good,reputable PT.91 operators in 3 states( NC/SC/VA)!!
    Some good info would be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flown:
    lots
    Civ/Mil:
    civilian
    Ratings:
    several
    You have got to friggin kidding me... LOL!!

Registered Aviator
    Flown:
    c550
    Civ/Mil:
    civilian
    Ratings:
    c500
    That's Funny. Should be in the Humor section

Flown:
    Civ/Mil:
    civilian
    Ratings:
    ATP multi

Thumbs down No humor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Quote Originally Posted by shanes123 View Post
    That's Funny. Should be in the Humor section

Sorry,don't see the HUMOR in this question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was meant to be serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flown:
    Rather be fishing...
    Civ/Mil:
    uncivialized and unmilitary
    Ratings:
    Unrepentant Freightdog & Noseart Critic
    Towing banners out of Myrtle Beach maybe? I don't know if the air tour operators out of Kitty Hawk are still able to operate under part 91 or not but even so neither are good jobs money wise and I don't even know how you could be serious about asking about anyone being reputable in management in the aviation industry. Have you forgotten how quickly all of the so called "Legacy Carriers" defaulted on their defined benefit retirement programs after 9-11?

You've been around here long enough G-man to know there is no honor among thieves!

There might be a few decent opportunities in the corporate side of things but it takes years to get into that end of the business and the very few contacts I once may have had are long past their pull dates since I passed on them. Still, if you know anyone around Concord you might find some work with the race teams but I don't know what chapter they operate under...
    Antifederalist thought is the built-in American antidote for the ills of the American federal republic.

Flown:
    Civ/Mil:
    civilian
    Ratings:
    ATP multi
    Quote Originally Posted by belchfire View Post
    Towing banners out of Myrtle Beach maybe? I don't know if the air tour operators out of Kitty Hawk are still able to operate under part 91 or not but even so neither are good jobs money wise and I don't even know how you could be serious about asking about anyone being reputable in management in the aviation industry. Have you forgotten how quickly all of the so called "Legacy Carriers" defaulted on their defined benefit retirement programs after 9-11?

You've been around here long enough G-man to know there is no honor among thieves!

There might be a few decent opportunities in the corporate side of things but it takes years to get into that end of the business and the very few contacts I once may have had are long past their pull dates since I passed on them. Still, if you know anyone around Concord you might find some work with the race teams but I don't know what chapter they operate under...

You sound so very cynical,dude!!!!!!! Someone pee in your cheerios,or what??????????????????????????

Flown:
    Civ/Mil:
    civilian
    Ratings:
    ATP multi
    What about Georgia Jet @ LZU???? Anyone have any info on this outfit?????????????????????