Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: new europe US helicopter

  1. #1
    Registered Aviator rajflyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,642
    Flown:
    Many Many Many
    Civ/Mil:
    Both.
    Ratings:
    B7E7

    new europe US helicopter

    What is this thing called?

    And why did we not buy something built in America?

    We have dodge dakota. We don't need no Europe Dakota pos

  2. #2
    Registered Aviator
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,072
    Flown:
    UH-60 AH-1 UH-1 OH-58
    Civ/Mil:
    Both
    Ratings:
    CMEL
    Quote Originally Posted by rajflyboy View Post
    What is this thing called?

    And why did we not buy something built in America?

    We have dodge dakota. We don't need no Europe Dakota pos
    Is this the helicopter of which you speak?

    http://airbushelicoptersinc.com/prod...ifications.asp

    Just a gussied up (down?) EC-145. No theater deployments that I know of. State side duty and I think I read they are in line to replace the TH-67 down Mother Rucker way.

  3. #3
    Registered Aviator rajflyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,642
    Flown:
    Many Many Many
    Civ/Mil:
    Both.
    Ratings:
    B7E7
    That's it

    I guess helicopters built in the US of A are now inferior to Europes stuff.

  4. #4
    Registered Aviator
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,072
    Flown:
    UH-60 AH-1 UH-1 OH-58
    Civ/Mil:
    Both
    Ratings:
    CMEL
    Quote Originally Posted by rajflyboy View Post
    That's it

    I guess helicopters built in the US of A are now inferior to Europes stuff.
    Maybe just a function of cost. Not sure what American made helicopter competes with the EC-145.

  5. #5
    Registered Aviator rajflyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,642
    Flown:
    Many Many Many
    Civ/Mil:
    Both.
    Ratings:
    B7E7
    Quote Originally Posted by Traderd View Post
    Maybe just a function of cost. Not sure what American made helicopter competes with the EC-145.
    19 trillion in debt

    Cost ain't a factor in real life for this government

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •